British Speedway Forum

Lol..not a happy Bunny was he. He came across as desperate tonight, very hard in a couple of heats. Don't think he likes playing second fiddle to Bomber!  :rolleyes:

May not be a bad thing for him to have some competition, might up his game a bit. Heres hoping!!!

even though he had such a massive advantage.

but if it had been at Poole no doubt Kennett wouldn't have had any advantage in your eyes :rolleyes:

You are spot on Suzie Q and Shovlar if this meeting had been on any other track Eddie would be going to Cardiff and Howe, i doubt would of been anywhere to be seen. Personally I think it was unfair that the wild card rests on 1 meeting it should be judged on the seasons performance so far and i don't mean averages!! Anyway well done to Eddie you've got time on your side. :D

The seasons performances so far?

But you don't mean averages.

What the hell do you mean then ? :blink:

Not from me Lupus, as my post congratulated David Howe, even though he had such a massive advantage.

Did you make the same observation when Kennett won the British Under 21 title at Eastbourne? :rolleyes:

If Nicholls was so disappointed with third place then perhaps he shouldn't have used the meeting as an engine testing session :blink:

You are spot on Suzie Q and Shovlar if this meeting had been on any other track Eddie would be going to Cardiff and Howe, i doubt would of been anywhere to be seen. Personally I think it was unfair that the wild card rests on 1 meeting it should be judged on the seasons performance so far and i don't mean averages!! Anyway well done to Eddie you've got time on your side. :D

I said somewhere on this thread that Howe should win by the proverbial due to the massive home advantage he had, and so it proved. He was on the inside of Eddie so it was always going to be an impossible task, but Eddie gave it his best shot and only just fell short. You are right of course, anywhere else and Eddie would no doubt have breezed it. Still, that's the way it goes.

Trouble is now Eddie misses out at Cardiff, where I had no doubt he would have heavily rocked the boat and scored quite well. A real gutter and shame.

Congratulations to Bomber Harris on what is already a superb year for the lad. Was a pretty good meeting and it was fantastic to see the young guns really stamping their authority.

What the hell do you mean then ? :blink:

they must ride for Poole :wink:

He/she means any way that would allow Kennett to get chosen over Howe....perhaps playing patacake with John Davis? :blink::lol:

So Howe beat him in the final...Is higher than him in the averages.....perhaps Kennett should get through because his dad is harder than Howes

jirout

I said somewhere on this thread that Howe should win by the proverbial due to the massive home advantage he had, and so it proved. He was on the inside of Eddie so it was always going to be an impossible task, but Eddie gave it his best shot and only just fell short. You are right of course, anywhere else and Eddie would no doubt have breezed it. Still, that's the way it goes.

Trouble is now Eddie misses out at Cardiff, where I had no doubt he would have heavily rocked the boat and scored quite well. A real gutter and shame.

It must be nice living in your little world Steve....... :blink::lol:

but if it had been at Poole no doubt Kennett wouldn't have had any advantage in your eyes  :rolleyes:

Poole is a far fairer track than Monmore, with less home advatage. Of course if the meeting had been run there Eddie would have had the same advantage.

Perhaps hold the meeting at a neutral track would have been the fairest way.

Everyone knows DH is at Cardiff due to the final being at Monmore. Period.

Lol..not a happy Bunny was he. He came across as desperate tonight, very hard in a couple of heats. Don't think he likes playing second fiddle to Bomber!  :rolleyes:

Thats why we'll probably see him back at Foxhall next year as our number 1. One of the 3 Coventry boys will have to go :unsure:

Well done Bomber, fast becoming my favourite rider and looks the only rider capable of filling Mark Lorams boots in the entertaining stakes. Also a very well done to David Howe another good lad who's improved big style this year and deserves his wild card.

Which was it then? Home track advantage or gate position?

And I dispute strongly the assertion that Kennett would beat David on every neutral track. What an absurd and blinkered view.

And Wake Up Steve!!....