British Speedway Forum

On his behalf - How about Rico steve

Just for clarification, my last post was to stevebrum on behalf of Orion as I'm pretty sure that would have been his response.   

I

oh you know me so well!!! :D

Sounds good steve and he does the buissness on monday then he shall go to the ball  :approve:

And lets face it he should do it with ease on his home track ,be a shock if he can't push home his massive  advantage he has on the other riders .

True orion. It will be a HUGE task and it will be the same if the final was at Swindon - Richardson would be expected to walk it.

Whoever is up to the task will get it and good luck to WHOEVER gets the Cardiff slot. Tho ill be in Howies camp you understand! :P

oh you know me so well!!! :D

True orion. It will be a HUGE task and it will be the same if the final was at Swindon - Richardson would be expected to walk it.

Whoever is up to the task will get it and good luck to WHOEVER gets the Cardiff slot. Tho ill be in Howies camp you understand! :P

Well looks like a good camp to be in can't see howe dropping a point on his own track in the form he's in, he only has to turn up to get the wildcard .

Well looks  like a good camp to be in can't see howe dropping a point on his own track in the form he's in, he only has to turn up to get the wildcard .

Stop winding him up :P

Daniel King replaces Norris

:blink:

I could understand if they were giving all the places to EL riders, but why Gary rather than Andre?  :unsure:

I thought about this one and I thought maybe it's because only a few seasons ago Gary was still a competitive EL rider (whereas I've been told Andre never really pulled up many trees in the EL?), and he has been World Champion. I know that those days are well behind him now and Andre is probably the better rider but that is honestly the only reason I can think of. :unsure:

Well looks  like a good camp to be in can't see howe dropping a point on his own track in the form he's in, he only has to turn up to get the wildcard .

Ha - Kennett kicked his G.I Joe, the last time they met and that was a couple of weeks ago scoring 11 points to Howe's 6.

After watching Eddy this season, I am confident he can finish third behind Nicholls and winner Harris.

Can't blame for picking king instead of andre at least king has the bottle for the el unlike compton who sticks in the pl on a gate and go track like sheffield .

Edited by orion

Can't blame for picking  king instead of andre at least king has the bottle for the el unlike compton who sticks in the pl on a gate and go track like sheffield .

Funny you should say that really because he was the top British scorer in Eliteserien this week apart from Scott Nicholls. ;)

Obvious why King got the nod. Plying his trade in the EL. Compton has stuck to the PL.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Can't blame for picking  king instead of andre at least king has the bottle for the el unlike compton who sticks in the pl on a gate and go track like sheffield .

so what happened to this competition being for the best 16 british riders

and i would ask tai woffendon whether he thinks sheffield is a gate and go track, if it was he would scored about 6 last night instead of what he did score