British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League Best Pairs

And lo and behold the line-up has appeared as promised today on the Super7 website. :D

what????

are you trying to say that on the website it said it would be announced on the 1st June ... and it was announced on the ... 1st June :o:o

what will The Third Man do now?

have to go back to the 4TT thread now :rolleyes:

This is by no means sour grapes but explain please somebody,

Newcastle i beleive have similair if not higher averages than edinburgh,Newcastle's riders ride in nearly every match whereas theo pjiper hasn't even ridden a competitive match for edinburgh this year and correy is sometimes missing because of 'injury' so how do edinburgh get the wildcard above newcastle :unsure:

Well something's hit the fan as the link above doesn't even work now lol! :D

If it's not just me who can't get the link to work... does anyone know the line-up please :)

Newcastle i beleive have similair if not higher averages than edinburgh,Newcastle's riders ride in nearly every match whereas theo pjiper hasn't even ridden a competitive match for edinburgh this year and correy is sometimes missing because of 'injury' so how do edinburgh get the wildcard above newcastle

Same reason Stoney can ride for the Comets in the 4s maybe? :unsure:

Edited by tigerblues

Newcastle i beleive have similair if not higher averages than edinburgh,Newcastle's riders ride in nearly every match whereas theo pjiper hasn't even ridden a competitive match for edinburgh this year and correy is sometimes missing because of 'injury' so how do edinburgh get the wildcard above newcastle :unsure:

Taking into account the idea mooted that Birminghams entry into the 4TT was due to more fans being attracted, maybe this time they think that an Ex-Wolverhampton pairing will be attractive. :rolleyes:

Then again maybe they just feel sorry for Edinburgh :lol:

Taking into account the idea mooted that Birminghams entry into the 4TT was due to more fans being attracted, maybe this time they think that an Ex-Wolverhampton pairing will be attractive. :rolleyes:

Then again maybe they just feel sorry for Edinburgh :lol:

Or may it be that they would be one of the best pairings???

Seems like the list has been withdrawn already as the link on the site don,t work now ???? , maybe newcastle will get in .

As i think edinburghs top pair will get a run out before the pairs and don,t think they will score many against zorro and kramer at the oak tree .

If it's not just me who can't get the link to work... does anyone know the line-up please 

The line up, before the page stopped working :blink: was this:

Somerset - Zetterstrom/Kramer - 19.42

Isle Of Wight - Holder/Bunyan - 18.38

King's Lynn - Nermark/Topinka - 18.37

Glasgow - Parker/Stancl - 18.35

Workington - Wright/Nieminen - 18.02

Sheffield - Compton/Ashworth - 17.37

Redcar - Havelock/Grieves - 17.17

Birmingham - Lyons/Ostergaard - 17.09

Rye House - Woffinden/Boxall - 16.74

Wild Card

Edinburgh - Correy/Pijper - 15.96

Group A: Isle Of Wight, Redcar, King's Lynn, Rye House, Workington.

Group B: Sheffield, Birmingham, Glasgow, Somerset, Edinburgh.

Hows it all work this, i mean how do you get to the final of them groups? :unsure:

Semi - final is winner group A v runner up group B and winner group B v runner up group A . and obviously the final is between the two semi-final winners .

Looks a good field and although Somerset will be favourites they are no certainties .

A Glasgow hat-trick trust me :wink: