2. Claus Vissing

3. Nicolai Klindt

4. Jonas Raun

5. Kenneth Hansen

6. Casper Wortmann

7. Klaus Jakobsen

Regards

Peter

I liked what I saw from Kenneth Hansen at last years U21 World Team Championship, is he the next big thing apart from Klindt and Risager?

Peter might tell you different.He has probably seen Kenneth more than me.But i wouldn't go that far.He is a promising rider,but i think he is older than both Morten and Nicolai.Not sure.I would say Jonas is the most promising of the others.And after that look out for the newcomers in the 500cc class like ex 80cc World champ Simon Nielsen and René Bach(my tip for the top)and then Michael Jepsen Jensen,Mikkel B Jensen and Mikkel Michelsen.It will be interesting to see how Kenneth and Jonas do in the Premier League this season :)

Could someone who is going to this match please pick up two programmes for me?

I will of course pay all postage costs etc to Canada.

Please contact me offline if you can do this.

rkss@sympatico.ca

Edited by andout

Nikolai Klindt is out and maybe Kenneth Hansen to after Kenneth bite the dust at the practice yesterday at Sandy Lane.

Can anyone let me know wat time this meeting starts please?...

19:30 does the meeting starts according to BSPAs homepage

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so , could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

So can anyone enlighten me why James Wright was not selected ? If this is in another thread I apologise, just haven't spotted it.

So can anyone enlighten me why James Wright was not selected ? If this is in another thread I apologise, just haven't spotted it.

Riding for Workington (or due to ride - weather permitting!) for Workington at Newcastle tonight I believe.

Bryn

Still looking for a texter.....anyone?

Riding for Workington (or due to ride - weather permitting!) for Workington at Newcastle tonight I believe.

Bryn

Yeah but Ben Wilson was supposed to ride for Sheffield and he was selected!!

James was made available and was fully expected to be selected tonight despite worky riding so it appears he has just been over looked especially after top scoring for Belle Vue the other night at Oxford, oh well what do I know.

Edited by saranam

Peter might tell you different.He has probably seen Kenneth more than me.But i wouldn't go that far.He is a promising rider,but i think he is older than both Morten and Nicolai.Not sure.I would say Jonas is the most promising of the others.And after that look out for the newcomers in the 500cc class like ex 80cc World champ Simon Nielsen and René Bach(my tip for the top)and then Michael Jepsen Jensen,Mikkel B Jensen and Mikkel Michelsen.It will be interesting to see how Kenneth and Jonas do in the Premier League this season :)

Klindt is eighteen and both Morton and Kenneth kruse Hansen are both 19 so nothing in it really infact Morton is a month older

James was made available and was fully expected to be selected tonight despite worky riding so it appears he has just been over looked especially after top scoring for Belle Vue the other night at Oxford, oh well what do I know.

Well the only person who knows the answer then I suppose is manager Peter Oakes who named his line up early last week as, obviously, programmes have to be compiled and printed.

I would hazard a guess that that Peter looked at the fact that as the fixtures stood (yeah ok Workington was rained off last night but he wouldn't have known would he when naming the team!) that Peter possibly thought that a three day schedule involving Oxford, Workington, and Oxford again might be a tad too much at this early stage of the season. :rolleyes: