British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tanya

Prince Of Wales Trophy

Some riders announced for this meeting are

David Howe, Jason Doyle, Stan Burza, Glenn Cunningham, Peter Juul and the Newport riders Chris Schramm, Phil Morris, Tony Atkin, Tom Hedley and Nick Simmons and whoever else is announced I guess.

He's a young Danish rider apparently :blink:

Peter Juul? Whos he?

Dickie's bro' perhaps?

So, will it be Craig announced on Thursday or our 2nd reserve? Interesting that Wato wasn't at the training school on Sunday for the last session, and so far isn't named for the Prince of Wales Trophy or for the Welsh Open after the GP. Perhaps he and Tim are further apart in their negotiations than we think. Thursday should prove to be very interesting. I personally hope, like all Newport fans, that he and Tim can strike a deal and Craig is named as our number 1 and put all the nonsense to bed.

Peter Juul withdrawn, Ritchie Hawkins and Andrew Bargh instated to the field. Just one place to fill now.

Yes not just for this meeting but for the Rye House meeting too.

Do you think anyone is going to be putting bets on this meeting, because at the moment I'd stake my house on a David Howe win :blink:

Will anyone be posting updates for this meeting? Must be lovely to be alive and in Wales today after yesterday's THRASHING of the Old Enemy.

3pm but it was mentioned an hour later in the summer time :D