British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tanya

Prince Of Wales Trophy

Typical Burza. May as well not bother when he misses the gate. He hasn't got a clue when behind.

You were there were you ???????????????????????????????????????

11: Stan Burza - 3,3,3,0,1 = 10 2ND

Edited by newportspeedwayhh

What's the point of attending if you can't see past your Blinkers?

Sounds like the Hardy Few who turned up were treated to a good show; don't forget to rub it in to all & sundry who didn't turn up/couldn't be bothered/etc. Alas my Bus didn't arrive - non-existent public transport in the NT on a Sunday!!

That score proves his point rather well actually  :blink:

Well actually had you been there today you would have seen how well he did - If SCB had been there today he would have been able to have given a great description as to how he rode and a truthful one at that. Respect .......

What's the point of attending if you can't see past your Blinkers?

Sounds like the Hardy Few who turned up were treated to a good show; don't forget to rub it in to all & sundry who didn't turn up/couldn't be bothered/etc. Alas my Bus didn't arrive - non-existent public transport in the NT on a Sunday!!

we loved it - :D we sent the harrier over to pick you up but it had no sat nav !!!!

Excellent racing today from all the boys

Well actually had you been there today you would have seen how well he did -  If SCB had been there today he would have been able to have given a great description as to how he rode and a truthful one at that.      Respect .......

Firstly, what the hell do I have to do with it? I've not commented.

Secondly, do you know what an enigma is? No, it's not just a German encryptian machine or a film about that machine. The 3 good heat results and the two more dubious one are indicative of him being an enigma and you don't need to be there to see that.

Incidently, Silver Bee and myself being fans of Coventry will no doubt at some point be supporting Mr Burza, as he's a Coventry rider for 2007. So either I critize all my teams (not just Newport) and am unbiased or calling someone an enigma is not a critisism. Wehn you find out what an enigma is, you decide.

BTW, maybe I was not there because you told me not to bother? Or maybe I was not there because I was giving a guy who has entertained me all my life (22 years) as a speedway rider, rather than going to give a guy who has provided me with somewhere to be entertained for 10 years (tho in you case it's about 2 years I believe, so you'd not apreciate the likes of Sam Ermolenko and just how truely great he has been and what he means to long time speedway fans)

Firstly, what the hell do I have to do with it?  I've not commented.

Secondly, do you know what an enigma is?  No, it's not just a German encryptian machine or a film about that machine.  The 3 good heat results and the two more dubious one are indicative of him being an enigma and you don't need to be there to see that.

Firstly, can you read?

Secondly, coming last after starting 15m back is nothing to do with being an enigma.

Thirdly, coming third after making a mess of the second bend and with no chance, or need, of catching the second place rider is nothing to do with being an enigma.

Well actually had you been there today you would have seen how well he did

There's no denying he did well - the point was that he struggles when he misses the gate. That scorechat would suggest that that's true, and having seen him myself a fair few times, I'd be inclined to agree.

Well actually had you been there today you would have seen how well he did -  If SCB had been there today he would have been able to have given a great description as to how he rode and a truthful one at that.      Respect .......

Why on earth would anyone in their right mind be at Newport rather than at Sam's meeting?! :unsure::rolleyes:

Howe was his usual great self... tell you what if he doesnt have a good year in 07 then I wouldnt be surprised to see him Newport number one in '08.

Hes WAY to good for the PL im afraid.

Can see him adding 2 points on his starting average this year with comfort. ;)

Great win David.

Firstly, can you read?
Maybe not. What am I missing?

Secondly, coming last after starting 15m back is nothing to do with being an enigma.
So we can explain that.

Thirdly, coming third after making a mess of the second bend and with no chance, or need, of catching the second place rider is nothing to do with being an enigma.
And that doesn't describe an enigma? :blink:

Someone who beats David Howe and losses to Sam Hurst is enigmatic, inconsistent if you prefer that word but I'd call inconsitent riders enigmatic myself.

Edited by SCB

Well done to Nick Simmons, reaching the final of this meeting was a real feather in his cap.

To be fair to Burza there was only one decent pass all afternoon, the conditions really weren't up to any passing on the bends at all. To me he looked like a very good number one rider :blink::sad:

and we are very glad to have him too !