British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Lonigo Gp

Must admit I am really looking forward to the GP series this year.

the racing so far this season looked almost okay untill you see some of the GP racing.

I was one who preferred the one off world final, but with the current racing standards THANK GOD for the SGP.

No disrespect intended to the riders, but we now have one race with the front two riders and IF we are lucky we get another race at the back but not 3 or 4 riders all battling for the same race win.

At least in the GP every fortnight you are more likely to get top racing in 50% of the races.

I thought that this is what the ELITE league was meant to be when it was introduced way back when...

Does any one agree? :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a spreadsheet or anything I can use to record for the GP results tomorrow? I know there used to be one on Kenneth Bjerre's site which was fantastic so I am just looking for something similar!

Cheers :)

Off out now to buy pizza, other Italian foodstuff and lashings of Italian wine.

Girlie night in - and hopefully a good GP on the box.

Is it just me or are others get excited the the prospect of the first 2007 GP

I cant wait!!!!! :D:D

Watching 4 names in particular

Greg - still not to old to win GP's

AJ - because I have a feeling this is his year

Scott - well, he's a Bee and British

and

Bomber - because he is going to be so entertaining and I will be flying my Cornish flag for him.

Look out for Buzzybee and Double O tonight - just past the start/finish line towards first bend. Front row and with my original Bomber flag. Give them a wave!!!! :D

Having used the spreadsheet to forecast tonights meeting I have Bomber scoring 1 point tonight. No matter how many times I look at the races I cant help but think he is a fish out of water. I fully expect him to do a Andy Smith and be half a lap behind the leader in most of his heats.

I have backed Hampel and Jonsson both e/w for tonight, I figure you need fast bikes and good starts in Italy and at those prices they stand out.

Edited by deanozoff

Well at least we won't have to put up with Millard tonight as he is at the Plymouth v Preston game for Sky :)

Well at least we won't have to put up with Millard tonight as he is at the Plymouth v Preston game for Sky :)

Thank the lord!

I have managed to get rid of the missus for tonight so its speedway, beer, betting on every heat and no nagging for me tonight! Yeah :D

Come on Hans - you can do it . :D

Is it just me or are others get excited the the prospect of the first 2007 GP

I cant wait!!!!! :D  :D

Watching 4 names in particular

Greg - still not to old to win GP's

AJ - because I have a feeling this is his year

Scott - well, he's a Bee and British

and

Bomber

I've been looking forward to this all week, but I've got to watch alone as the kids are on their way home from Wigan after seeing the Hammers win 3-0. :approve:

I'll be watching and cheering Nicki, Hans, Jarek And Tomasz. But secretly want to see Bomber do well too.

I've been looking forward to this all week, but I've got to watch alone as the kids are on their way home from Wigan after seeing the Hammers win 3-0.  :approve:

I'll be watching and cheering Nicki, Hans, Jarek And Tomasz. But secretly want to see Bomber do well too.

Be good to see Hans and the brits do well but i fancy Nikki P for this one. :wink: