British Speedway Forum

Anyone got their Cardiff tickets yet? I booked some on line over 6 weeks ago and my money was deducted almost straight away. Email and web page states tickets will be sent as soon as they receive them, whenever that may be. Unable to ring anyone until just prior to event! Would a supermarket or street trader conduct business like this?

from "Uncle John"

Guest Jacques

We booked and paid for our tickets last August and we still haven't had them!!!...although we did get our World cup tickets this morning :D ...We have encountered no end of problems with this outfit... ( SEE tickets.com) if we had choice a we wouldn't use them again, but it's a bit difficult when they are the only agent !!!

Edited by Jacques

British GP tickets aren't normally sent out until 3 weeks or so before the event irrespective of when you ordered them, so I wouldn't start panicking just yet. :D

Anyone got their Cardiff tickets yet? I booked some on line over 6 weeks ago and my money was deducted almost straight away. Email and web page states tickets will be sent as soon as they receive them, whenever that may be. Unable to ring anyone until just prior to event! Would a supermarket or street trader conduct business like this?

from "Uncle John"

All tickets are usually sent out about 2 weeks before events, you will get tickets, don't pannick.

We booked and paid for our tickets last August and we still haven't  had them!!!...although we did get our World cup tickets this morning  :D ...We have encountered no end of problems with this outfit...  ( SEE tickets.com) if we had choice  a we wouldn't use them again, but it's a bit difficult when they are the only agent !!!

Can't beleive people are panicing already its over 2 months till Cardiff yet!!!

And seetickets are by far the most reliable ticketing agency, I've bought lots of concert and sporting tickets and have never had a problem with them.

Guest Jacques

Can't beleive people are panicing already its over 2 months till Cardiff yet!!!

I'm not panicing about the tickets, I was merely trying to highlight to the poster the fact that we ordered our's last August , so if we haven't had our's you are unlikely to have yours, depite the fact you ordered them six weeks ago....we know the tickets will arrive a few weeks before, we went last year...

SEE.tickets took it upon to themselves to cancel our Grand Prix tickets, last month, and we only realised it when the refund showed up on our statement... meaning we had lost the seats we wanted :mad: that was just one of the problems...maybe we've just been unlucky :rolleyes:

Edited by Jacques

They never seem to be the quickest in dispatching tickets but at least then you have less time to lose them :P

I seem to remember the same sort of panic last yaer - and I was amongst the panickers to be fair. We always book our tickets as soon as we can, because we like to sit in the same general area, and booking them early meant savings as well this year. I probably won't start getting nervous until the first week of June.

I think See Tickets only distribute the tickets & have to wait for them to come in from the stadium

from "Uncle John"

Going my your posting I am thinking this is either your first GP at Cardiff or the first time you've brought your tickets online ............ and somehow I don't thinkthis is going to be the last posting/thread we see with regard to GP tickets and their arrival :P:wink:

Welcome to the forum studio14x......... (jeeeeeeeesus thats a long name :wink: ) have fun and happy posting! :approve:

Funny how See tickets can get the super 7 tickets out and not the GP ones.

This makes me think it is down to the Promoters not See tickets.