Rob Smith

Darren Mallett

Simon Lambert

Weymouth

Lee Smart

Sam Hurst

Nathan Irwin

Karl Mason

These are the line-ups and riding orders that have been provided to me to include in the meeting's programme.

The main news is that Cleveland have stepped in to replace Stoke in SF 2.

Parsloes good shout on Luke Goody, had this change confirmed today and have ammended the programme accordingly.

Apologies Jason you must have posted your info as I was typing this lot out !

Cheers

Gazza

Edited by tiger of trelawny

Well just a topic on who everyone thinks will win the fours.

Personall, as I am a Boston fan, would like to see Boston win. Rob Smith knows the track like the back of his hand! Darren Mallett flew there last seasonm was the first person to beat SS I think.

Well just a topic on who everyone thinks will win the fours.

Personall, as I am a Boston fan, would like to see Boston win. Rob Smith knows the track like the back of his hand! Darren Mallett flew there last seasonm was the first person to beat SS I think.

Michael Coles was the first to beat seemond although it was a friendly..

and darren mallet was the first in a conference match.

it will be nice to see rob again ( will see if he want a night out while he is here lol ) yes he knows our track well but our guys are going to be tough to beat...our track ride's slightly different than last year..

what a night of speedway that is coming to plymouth i cant wait

darren

I'm having concerns about the weather between now and Friday evening.

Looking on Metcheck there is heavy rain forecast for Thursday.

Will the track be able to cope? I am aware that there were problems at the end of the season last year because of poor drainage.

Even if you can get the track OK will the spectator area be able to cope?

Genuine concerns Darren - for people prepared to take time off work and travel great distances to be able to support their team.

If there are any doubts/problems will you post them on here by Thursday evening so that there won't be too many wasted journeys as some supporters may set out early on Friday morning.

scribbler you know the way we run we will always try and get the meeting on and if it cant then we will tell everyone well in advance of anyone travelling..

the weather said it would be raining today but it is clear sky's her..

look at me jinx'ing ourselves

the drainage has been improved no end over the winter and there is no need to worry.

darren

My prediction:

1st = Scunthorpe

2nd = Plymouth

3rd = Boston

4th = Weymouth

Thanks for the info Jayne, not sure if I can get the ammendment into the programme with my deadline being today ! Will give it a go though but can't promise anything. Best wishes to Ben, hope whatever the injury is that he's back in the saddle before very long.

On another tack I find it funny that people are requesting an early decision as to whether the meeting is on when the very same crowd slated the Plymouth promotion for doing so last season. Damned if you do and damned if you don't .... :angry::angry:

My prediction:

1st = Scunthorpe

2nd = Plymouth

3rd = Boston

4th = Weymouth

That will be clever with Plymouth,Boston & Weymouth all in the same semi ;)

[quote

Genuine concerns Darren - for people prepared to take time off work and travel great distances to be able to support their team.

I specifically stated in my post that these were genuine concerns :rolleyes:

I was thinking of supporters from Cleveland, Boston, Buxton, Oxford and Sittingbourne as well as Scunthorpe - Weymouth is "kind of" local.

I find it quite sad that Plymouth feel the need make comments when I have voiced a genuine concern which others may be thinking. We are in the 2007 season now. Let's put the 2006 season behind us and move forward.

I hope that this meeting will be on the Updates site for all who cannot attend - it should be a good meeting. :)

well scribbler he does have a point. although tagging it as the whole of plymouth isnt really on..

when we called it off early last year there was an uproar about it from a certain part of the country.. and recent event's havent helped the two clubs concerned.. which i am not going o go into on this forum.. so the "it was 2006 and it is 2007" comment doesnt stick i am afraid.

the weather is looking fine down here and i will promise that if the meeting is anywere near being called off every promoter will be called early enough and i will put it on here early enough ok..

darren

Edited by Devil-Darren

One's allowed to make comparisons though. Last year a number of conspiracy theories were banded about on the internet as to why we at Plymouth called off a meeting (vs Scunthopre) early doors. Now that element are requesting an early announcement as to whether the 4TT is on or off. Doesn't that strike anyone else with a smidge of hypocrisy ?? :o:o