British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Topcat

Astra Satellite

Are there any channels that i can view speedway on.

Or which satellites do you need to tune into.

Any info on best boxes to use? :)

The Wroclaw GP was live on German Eurosport this evening ! First time ever that a speedway GP was shown live and in full on German free TV. Robert Barth was a co-commentator and did a very good job.

Seems this was an attempt to promote the awareness of the speedway GP here in Germany with an aim to push ticket sales for the German GP auf Schalke.

This live broadcast of the Wroclaw GP was certainly the best possible advertisement for the sport. Hope there will be some more to come this year.

Sky Sports Elite League every Monday and this week also Premier League on Thursday....

The Premier League you refer to is actually on Wednesday - Birmingham v Sheffield.

The Wroclaw GP was live on German Eurosport this evening !  First time ever that a speedway GP was shown live and in full on German free TV. Robert Barth was a co-commentator and did a very good job.

I also watched German Eurosport on that evening, but will disagree with you on Barth. He kept saying that the event was coming live from Warsaw, and instead Ulamek kept saying ULMANEK :-)

I also watched German Eurosport  on that evening, but will disagree with you on  Barth. He kept saying that the event was coming live from Warsaw, and instead Ulamek kept saying ULMANEK :-)

I agree with you PolskiZuzel.I have stated that on here already.But for me a few mistakes can be forgiven(although he was saying that he rode in the stadium in Warsaw,so he should have recognised it :D ),but the most annoying thing was that they were talking about "off track" stuff instead of the great action that was going on,i.e Harris going round two riders :unsure: Still it seems like it was a one-off as the Eskilstuna GP is not being shown live