playing up

your

not coming

through

very

clear

What did you say? B)

Well the best team won.f-s-p,if you come to Vojens,i'll buy you a Carlsberg  :D

I'm afraid I can't make it to Vojens, Iris, any chance of posting me a Carton? :unsure: MAAAAAAAAATE! :rolleyes:

Finland 43

Germany 40

Latvia 37

Paura Leonids 6

Ivanovs Aleksandrs 1

Giruckis Vjaceslavs 7

Poudzuks Kasts 14

Bogdanovs Maksims 9

Slovenia 29

Where was Grigorij Laguta? He looked great in the Daugavpils Grand Prix last season, IMO the Latvians could have been able to produce a major shock with him in the team yesterday.

Isn't Laguta riding on a Latvian licence only?Think he comes from Vladivostock,but because of riding for Daugavpils rides on a Latvian licence.There was surprise when he didn't enter the Russian Ice Speedway Championship and there was a place in the World qualis for a Latvian.I think this was assumed to be Laguta,but he didn't enter on that either

In case you're getting bored with the Pommycentric thread this one's for the Rest of the World, and here's the Latest on the Greatest, from http://www.speedwaybikeaustralia.com/

BOYCE CONFIDENT FOR WORLD TEAM CUP - Posted 18 May, 2007

Australian Team Manager Craig Boyce says his squad for this year's WTC, which comes to its climax at Poland's Leszno circuit, is coming together nicely. He said; "Barring injury I think the top four pick themselves. It will be Leigh Adams (Captain), Jason Crump, Ryan Sullivan and Rory Schlein. We actually take six riders with us and i'd imagine our fifth and sixth riders will come from Davey Watt, Adam Shields and possibly even Chris Holder (Premier League).

All three of those boys at the bottom end have various strengths and weaknesses and it will just depend on how they are travelling at the time.

IMHO Doolan and Batchelor are also in the mix for SWC. That takes care of Oz, Denmark just about picks itself; what about Sweden, Poland, USA etc. What about the "Minnows"?

Can i risk upsetting ryno fans and maybe make a case for LA, crumpie, rory, shieldsy and chris taking into account sully's form in the swc over the last few stagings? :unsure: