British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M08

Wieslaw Jagus

Wieslaw has very much impressed me in this season's GP's - so surely it's time for a Promoter in this country to get him over here to race? :unsure:

Does he want to race over here or is it a case of nobody having a particular interest in having him over? Don't like the idea of some foreign riders taking the mickey out of British Speedway but if he could commit to a British club, it could only be good for the EL?

Does he want to race over here or is it a case of nobody having a particular interest in having him over? Don't like the idea of some foreign riders taking the mickey out of British Speedway but if he could commit to a British club, it could only be good for the EL?

Well, that is the 5 million dollar question Tiger Blues. :D

I'm sure with the right deal, he'd come over here.

I feel for the guy. He is terribly unlucky after that nasty thatw as not his fault at all.

Guest Schumi
Well, that is the 5 million dollar question Tiger Blues.  :D

I'm sure with the right deal, he'd come over here.

He comes from a rich family. He has no need to ride here. :)

Fair enough!

But still - it'd be good to have him racing in Britain.

thought i was going to be rich myself tonight as i had a few quid on the wee man at 14/1 :cry:

Promotors have been trying for a few years to get him over here.

Typical out of control Pedersen again causing another pileup, was very similar to what he did to Simon Stead at Belle Vue a few weeks ago when Stead went over the fence.

Guest Schumi
Typical out of control Pedersen again causing another pileup, was very similar to what he did to Simon Stead at Belle Vue a few weeks ago when Stead  went over the fence.

Have you been lobotomised? :blink: That's two odd comments you've made today and it's not like you. It was a racing accident. :unsure:

Promotors have been trying for a few years to get him over here.

Typical out of control Pedersen again causing another pileup, was very similar to what he did to Simon Stead at Belle Vue a few weeks ago when Stead  went over the fence.

I'm no Pedersen fan but that was a pure and simple racing incident. Could have happened to anyone :rolleyes:

Edited by pirate paul

Jagus stopped from riding by yet Pedersen can continue how can that be fair,Pedersen is clearly in pain and has gained a advantage by being allowed to continue. :cry:

Guest Schumi
Jagus stopped from riding by yet Pedersen can continue how can that be fair,Pedersen is clearly in pain and has gained a advantage by being allowed to continue. :cry:

Nicki's not concussed.

Edited by Schumi

What a surprise to see loads of comments slagging Nicki off, it was a not a malicious move on Nicki's part - it was a pure racing incident and he came off pretty bad himself, I do feel sorry for Jagus as he was riding well but I think it was the right decision on behalf of the medical team for him not race as with any form of head injury- its a serious matter and they shouldnt race - its common procedure. Where as Nicki has broken his ribs we think which is something he can race through - ableit suffering. He is championship leader and isnt delibrately going to stuff somebodys race up - at the end of the day - he lost the final due to his injuries.

Hope both riders make a good recovery :)