British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
M08

Wieslaw Jagus

Don't know what they said on Sky but on Polish Canal+ they obviously didn't know what the doctor said so it's hard to assume if it was a right decision to exclude Jagus for the rest of the meeting or not. Anyway, a huge shame :(

I had tried to gain some respect to Pedersen but the guy screwed everything again. Hope he won't ride tomorrow for Rzeszow...

Edited by Mateusz

I never said Pedersen did it deliberately, I said he was out of control again which he was. He went over the inside line trying to go through a gap that wasn't there, and then lifted and was out of control and t-boned Jagus.

I had tried to gain some respect to Pedersen but the guy screwed everything again. Hope he won't ride tomorrow for Rzeszow...

Why? If Gollob had done that no doubt it'd be ok :blink:

It wasn't dirty, just unlucky. It's not like he came out of it great himself did he?

Now anyone who doesn't like Pedersen are said to be biased and blinkered....surely that works both ways though?! I agree with Rob B (not something you'll hear me say often!) Pedersen lost control becasue he was out of control! He went inside someone who's wheels were on the white line, hit the kerb with his back wheel and this sent him flying out of control! He didn't NEED to do this - it was the first bend, he could have tried to pass Jagus anywhere over the next four laps but he chose instead to disengage his brain and open the throttle.....typical Nicki! :rolleyes:

Edited by lupus

Why? If Gollob had done that no doubt it'd be ok  :blink:

Honestly, do you remember Gollob causing anyone's fall in recent years..?

Honestly, do you remember Gollob causing anyone's fall in recent years..?

Ah but you see it's okay to be biased against a rider for a reputation (however old that may be) UNLESS it's Nicki Pedersen! :rolleyes::unsure:

Guest Schumi
I never said Pedersen did it deliberately, I said he was out of control again which he was. He went over the inside line trying to go through a gap that wasn't there, and then lifted and was out of control and t-boned Jagus.

But if he'd made it stick it would have been a different story. Same with Harris on Monday - there was no room on the outside, but he pulled it off and everyone said what a great move it was.

Lupus - if he was "out of control" he wasn't responsible for his actions - it was beyond his (or anyone else's) control. These things happen. ;)

But he was out of control because he was reckless in trying to make a pass that was dodgy at least!

Nicki always reminds of the old joke about mothers-in-law and driving.....they've never had an accident but they've seen hundreds!!!!!! :P

Edited by lupus

It's true that it was unfortunate accident but N. Pedersen just don't know when he should stop and in makes him ....hm maybe brainless would be a good world here. I don't wish anyone an injury but some minor one could be a factor that will make him to consider him track behaviour.

Nicki's not concussed.

ah,but how many times have speedway fans said he needs his head examined ;)

Guest Schumi
But he was out of control because he was reckless in trying to make a pass that was dodgy at least!

So was Harris' :blink::P

Nicki always reminds of the old joke about mothers-in-law and driving.....they've never had an accident but they've seen hundreds!!!!!!  :P

Jasper Carrott. Class. B):D

I'm by no means Nicki's greatest fan but I think people are being a bit hard on him here. These are GP's and the racing is cut throat stuff! Accidents will happen.

If he had cut up the inside cleanly and won the race (which could easily have happened) then we would all be saying what a fine ride it was.

The margins are like fag papers at this level.

Guest Schumi
Show me where I said Harris WASN'T reckless?  :blink:

I didn't say you personally did, just comparing the two. If Nicki had made the move no-one would have said anything. As it is he didn't so it's carte blanche to have a customary dig.

I'm by no means Nicki's greatest fan but I think people are being a bit hard on him here. These are GP's and the racing is cut throat stuff! Accidents will happen.

If he had cut up the inside cleanly and won the race (which could easily have happened) then we would all be saying what a fine ride it was.

The margins are like fag papers at this level.

Try telling that to Jagus done out of Points and SOME prize money.