British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tyke

Copenhagen Gp

My first visit - Going on my own !!! (No Wife this time)

Anyone else going over ??

Also any advise regarding bars etc etc please share

Can't advise on bars, but can advise take lots of money as its very very expensive there.

Can't advise on bars, but can advise take lots of money as its very very expensive there.

Hi Rob

a few of the backstraight boys from Lakeside are making the trip to Copenhages.

How much would you say the price of an average meal is out there ?

Also, if anyone else is going and you are at a loss for things to do, apparently there is a free rock concert in the Tivoli Gardens at 10pm on the Friday night. Might be worth a look.

Hi Rob

a few of the backstraight boys from Lakeside are making the trip to Copenhages.

How much would you say the price of an average meal is out there ?

Also, if anyone else is going and you are at a loss for things to do, apparently there is a free rock concert in the Tivoli Gardens at 10pm on the Friday night.  Might be worth a look.

You know i meant Copenhagen, dont you. :D

Popular misnomer. Copenhagen is certainly no more expensive than London, with food prices certainly less than the capital.

Popular bars for Brits are the Scotch Bar on the Rhadplast, and the Irish Bar along the Stromsget (please excuse the dodgy spelling). However there are many others with prices that are reasonable

As for eating out why not try one of the Italian or Chinese buffets. These are usually a fixed price (around £7 to £8) and you can eat as much as you can. Something I think of as a challenge!!!

So don't go out there thinking it will all be too expensive, it just rumours put about by those who don't know any better.

Just go around in the center of town "rådhuspladsen" and you will find loads of pubs and a lot of eat what you can very cheap...Or buy your beers in netto (i do) :P and go sit anywhere you like and drink them...there is nothing to see around "parken" so go into town friday/saturday...Don't miss a visit to tivoli garden!!

btw.

My son and i will be in B8 row 20..This is his 3rd Grand Prix, and he just can't wait to see Nicki and Hans again and the big firework.. :D He is 10 years old..

Would be fun to meet up with some of ya ,are any of you bringing your kids with you???

Just go around in the center of town "rådhuspladsen" and you will find loads of pubs and a lot of eat what you can very cheap...Or buy your beers in netto (i do) :P  and go sit anywhere you like and drink them...there is nothing to see around "parken" so go into town friday/saturday...Don't miss a visit to tivoli garden!!

btw.

My son and i will be in B8 row 20..This is his 3rd Grand Prix, and he just can't wait to see Nicki and Hans again and the big firework.. :D He is 10 years old..

Would be fun to meet up with some of ya ,are any of you bringing your kids with you???

Hi Lis

Thank you for your tips, most appreciated. As Gbr135 says, there are a few of us from the Backstraight Boys at Lakeside (Arena Essex) going, you won't miss us, we're all "oldies" and will be dressed in our blue "On Tour Shirts", come and have a chat (anybody going, that is!), we're a friendly bunch. :D

Hi Lis

Thank you for your tips, most appreciated. As Gbr135 says, there are a few of us from the Backstraight Boys at Lakeside (Arena Essex) going, you won't miss us, we're all "oldies" and will be dressed in our blue "On Tour Shirts", come and have a chat (anybody going, that is!), we're a friendly bunch. :D

Oldie is my middle name :D and we will be easy to spot in our Nicki t-shirts and Danish flags :P ...seriously come on let's meet up every body who is going !!

We meet up with loads of Leeds Utd fans (God bless the club and us the fans) so we can handle a couple of speedway oldies to hehehe.... :approve:

I don't know if the draw's been posted elsewhere, can't see it...so here it is

1 Chris Harris

2 Antonio Lindbäck

3 Wieslaw Jaguś

4 Rune Holta

5 Jarek Hampel

6 Nicki Pedersen

7 Greg Hancock

8 Tomasz Gollob

9 Hans Andersen

10 Matej Žagar

11 Bjarne Pedersen

12 Leigh Adams

13 Scott Nicholls

14 Jason Crump

15 Andreas Jonsson

16 Kenneth Bjerre

Res 17 Jesper B. Jensen

Res 18 Morten Risager

Isn't that the second time in just four GPs this season that Harris has managed to draw No 1. Still, didn't do him any harm in Wroclaw.

Isn't that the second time in just four GPs this season that Harris has managed to draw No 1. Still, didn't do him any harm in Wroclaw.

Bomber won't give a rat's ar*e about the draw.

Unlike so many primadonnas these days he gets on with it whatever.

If anyone fancies a trip out to Copenhagen this weekend for the GP one of our party has dropped out. The flight from Stansted leaves on Thursday at 13:50 and returns from Copenhagen on Monday at 10:20.. The name change for the Airline Ticket costs £197, but we’ve got a stadium ticket you can have for FREE and if your on route from Stoke to London we may be even able to provide you with an airport transfer lol! Get in touch ASAP if this tickles your fancy.

Cheers

Bart

Why is betting suspended on Bomber on Skybet :unsure:

Why is betting suspended on Bomber on Skybet :unsure:

Because Skybet are the biggest joke firm on the net, even worse than bet and whinge

I expect this was suspended because someone put a fiver on him!