British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tyke

Copenhagen Gp

Tell you what where did you place that bet, i'll have some of that.......... AJ 50's.......... Nice one, he was 33's everywhere today!

Going into the semi's Skybet had Anderson, Pedersen and Adams on short odds but Crump 6/1, Gollob and Bjerre 20/1, Lindback 33/1 and AJ 50/1 so i had a quid on all 5. :D:D

But surely the comment here should be "This is a World Championship! not some Mickey Mouse race!"

Exactly what we said. :P It was a hard move and unfortunate but that's racing. Hans should know that! :rolleyes:

Great to see AJ win the final after all that but felt sorry for Adams. Thought he had it in the bag tonight just quietly getting on with toting up his points.

Still not sure what is up with Bjarne - he's imperious in league racing but at the GPs you'd have a hard job believing it. Very bizarre. :unsure:

In Ht 16 Hans, in all his magnificence, rode Pedersen's torn face out to the fence and they showed , from the pits , greeting face up moaning at Prince Hans who just laughed at him .  :wink:

Or...

Andersson took Nicki out so wide from gate one that Nicki's back wheel hit the fence in turn one, and back in the pits Andersson kept his helmet on for saftey.

Two ways to look at each story.

Great to see AJ win the final after all that but felt sorry for Adams. Thought he had it in the bag tonight just quietly getting on with toting up his points.

The only one who had it in the bag was Hans the Magnificent . Until that useless numpty Lindback fell over and got the semi stopped . :sad:

Or...

Andersson took Nicki out so wide from gate one that Nicki's back wheel hit the fence in turn one, and back in the pits Andersson kept his helmet on for saftey.

Two ways to look at each story.

hahahhahahahaha, just typical from the pair of them really, I again agree with what Andersen said, Nicki would have done it to him :lol:

hahahhahahahaha, just typical from the pair of them really, I again agree with what Andersen said, Nicki would have done it to him  :lol:

Absolutly and if things had been that way round I would have seen it that way round.

Just hope Scott and Chris don't get like that.

Not much sportsmanship between Hans & Nicki, thought it was sad that Hans would rather see the Swede who eventually caused him to miss out on the final - win the danish gp over Nicki! I do think Hans was extremely tough on him in their race together and as they say what goes around comes around so I think thats what happened with him & AJ - just unfortunate but these things happen.

I do agree Nicki may have done the same though to him! What a tough job Stekkers must have when they all ride together in the World Cup! Be interesting to see which one of those is captain for this year... ;)

Overall thought it was a pretty boring GP. Found myself willing it to end. Well done AJ though.

Going into the semi's Skybet had Anderson, Pedersen and Adams on short odds but Crump 6/1, Gollob and Bjerre 20/1, Lindback 33/1 and AJ 50/1 so i had a quid on all 5.    :D  :D

Fair play to you fella!

Gutted for Hans! :cry: He had the semi sown up before Lindback fell. Doubly unlucky in the re run.

Gutted for Hans!  :cry: He had the semi sown up before Lindback fell. Doubly unlucky in the re run.

Hey LW - you'll be pleased to know that elsewhere on the forum I've been very nice about your favourite Dane. I think I probably need a lie down and one of me dried frog pills...NURSE! ;)

Also gutted for Leigh - he was quietly going about his business, and the mucks up the start. By his own admission, he was rolling and the ref caught him out. Still, he's now second, only 13 points behind Prima Donna Pedersen with 7 to go. he maysuprise me yet! :D

Hey LW - you'll be pleased to know that elsewhere on the forum I've been very nice about your favourite Dane.  I think I probably need a lie down and one of me dried frog pills...NURSE! ;)

Also gutted for Leigh - he was quietly going about his business, and the mucks up the start.  By his own admission, he was rolling and the ref caught him out.  Still, he's now second, only 13 points behind Prima Donna Pedersen with 7 to go.  he maysuprise me yet! :D

Seen and noted for future reference Bobbin' :D:wink:

I also felt for Leigh, I had him down as the winner (and Hans' biggest rival)even before the semi's. :sad:

Absolutly and if things had been that way round I would have seen it that way round.

Just hope Scott and Chris don't get like that.

Absolutely,

Well done to AJ tonight and fantastic to see Nicki get to the final and grab second.

Would have prefered to see Golob third and Adams at the back but happy with overall result!

Ahh, poor Hans :lol:

As for Chris/Scott, dont think they will ever compete really, Harris is soooo much better than the miserable Nicholls who has now got nothing to his name, British Champion???

EDITED FOR SPELLING

Edited by richsimpson

Well done Nicki.

Does nothing controversial, is on the rough end of some rough riding by his fellow countryman, and still comes in second. Some rider, some World Champion.

The people's choice. :D

:blink::blink:

Bjarne Pedersen - Danish Bacon Head - Nothing between the ears, what a disgusting move on Zagar    :mad:

Im sure Bjarne didn't do it purposely, just one of those things.

Ive seen a lot more blatent moves by other riders in the past!!.