British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Saw his interview tonight in the GP,where he said he had stitches in both wrists. Did I miss something here? Has he been injured, or was it some sort of surgery - like Nicki P had?

BTW - did not approve of Mr Ermolenko's comments about how he got the stitches. I certainly won't be repeating them, but they weren't funny Sam. :mad:

BTW - did not approve of Mr Ermolenko's comments about how he got the stitches.  I certainly won't be repeating them, but they weren't funny Sam. :mad:

Oh lighten up, thought it was quite quick witted & amusing myself.

Saw his interview tonight in the GP,where he said he had stitches in both wrists.  Did I miss something here?  Has he been injured, or was it some sort of surgery - like Nicki P had? 

Apparently had the flu :P

Wrists stitched up , robbed of a place in the final because of bloody Lindback and ran into by AJ . Plus having wee tornhole greeting in his face . Difficult night for the World Champion elect . :neutral:

Oh lighten up, thought it was quite quick witted & amusing myself.

Come on Bobbin, he was joking!

Sorry - didn't see the funny side, still don't. Not big or clever to makes jokes about attempted suicide.

Am prepared to believe Ermolenko thought it was a joke - his opinion,not mine.

Sorry - didn't see the funny side, still don't.  Not big or clever to makes jokes about attempted suicide.

He could have made a joke about another way to get sore wrists - so fair play to big Sam :D

Sorry - didn't see the funny side, still don't.  Not big or clever to makes jokes about attempted suicide.

Jeez :rolleyes: it was a throwaway comment made in Alan Partridge style.

Jeez :rolleyes:  it was a throwaway comment made in Alan Partridge style.

And I still don't find it funny. Even slightly, even if it was in the Alan Partridge style....

Anyhow - anyone got the real reason why he's had stitches?

He could have made a joke about another way to get sore wrists - so fair play to big Sam  :D

No Paul thats what you think of Nicki :wink:

Some people on here need to lighten up or get out more as it was quite good what Sam said. I bet if Hans had of said I done it because Leigh passed me in last Grand Prix nothing would of been made of it :sad:

Guys -what some people find amusing/funny/silly, others do not. Opinions differ and that's what makes us all unique, and the forum special.

I promise to "lighten up" if someone can please tell me the real reason behind it. Deal?

Guys -what some people find amusing/funny/silly, others do not.  Opinions differ and that's what makes us all unique, and the forum special.

I promise to "lighten up" if someone can please tell me the real reason behind it.  Deal?

Personally I think Paulco is along the right lines with his idea of a diagnosis. :D

Personally I think Paulco is along the right lines with his idea of a diagnosis.  :D

But both wrists, thats just bragging :wink:

But both wrists, thats just bragging  :wink:

Maybe he's ambidextrious :blink: