British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Turner

2007 Grand Prix Competition

I know, I know...it's actually hard to believe.

Particularly when you bear in mind that "his boys", the Poles and AJ hadn't exactly enjoyed the first 3 GP's, collectively.

I guess it proves that this game is pure luck  :P  :D

Harsh - and as someone on Soccer-am once said - it'll never last.

I was actually cursing the re-run of the semi-final as I had Andersen and Jonsson both going through, but as it turns out maybe it wasn't such a bad thing eh :P

Believe it or not, my banker for the meeting was Andersen, but I thought Tomek was tremendous value at 18 or so wasn't he, but I just didn't have the balls for it and went for AJ instead. AJ was a lucky boy to qualify after a shocking start to the meeting, but wow what a gate in the final.

Make sure you forget previous Cardiff scores for the next round - I've got a dark horse up my sleeve.

Rico :rolleyes:

Congrats Rico, never believed you could gain anything in this game tbh :P:wink:

As far as I remember, earlier this year I put my bets twice on AJ and Gollob at once.. :P Bad luck!

1st ~ Rico ~ 50,401 pts

2nd ~ Buildbase bob ~ 40,000 pts

3rd ~ London Witch "# 4" ~ 31,306 pts

4th ~ sccoter ~ 29,690 pts

5th ~ T.N.T. ~ 28,700 pts

Cheers AJ - Shame I went for the wrong Pole though !

At last I have something to smile about AJ came up trumps. Still hanging on to that World No 1 tag but looking like I will be handing over my crown.

Thought it was worth taking a big risk with Crump at 3pts, but instead I ended up busting - never mind. That's what you get for backing Poole riders, I guess.

All the best

Rob

Guest Jacques

Must admit I was getting a bit worried at one stage.......phew .. I'm still creepng up to the top slowly but surely.

I'm beating you too Sub ,that made me smile :D

I've come to the conclusion Jason Crump is rubbish... well he is whenever I put my points on him :D

all i can say is Poole riders aint doind so well this year in the GP's

Bloody cant believe it that Hans didnt get there, but never mind AJ done really well to win the GP :)

Oi Turner - Can you remind me who i bet my credits on please? I cant remember for the life of me. Nice one B)

Well Steve, I hope you calcuate the points fairly in the next round as I may just have a few on David Howe at 50 pts ;)