British Speedway Forum

good heavens mrs its not the elite championship or world final  :P  :lol:

Good job really :P

To be fair though you can get some good races in these but the forecast looks well dodgy

Forecast or if there'd any threats of rain about tomorrow will probably affect the crowd more than anything :unsure: Just for the sake of the lads who are intending to give it their all and ride though I hope it stays fine, and the fans who do go see a good meeting.

think YOU should get over it sunshine seeing as you're now getting paranoid...see matouseks post was a thinly veiled sarcastic attack ON SHEFFIELD (and mr.m) for having spare dates (cos we're out of everything) whereas KL have got so many fixtures to fit in (cos they are IN everything)! :shock:

wet,wet,wet!

oh :unsure: so does that mean this meeting wont go a head then :blink:

oh  :unsure:  so does that mean this meeting wont go a head then  :blink:

Just seen on the official Sheffield website;

MEETING POSTPONED

It's been raining since the early hours, and looks set to continue well into the afternoon so it doesn't come as a surprise...

Any plans to restage the meeting, I would imagine that they could restage it on the 30th August, spare date now we don't have the ELRC.

Wow another sarcastic comment about KL and JC, how unusual lately NOT   :angry:

I am getting sick to death of the nasty comments regarding KL and our promotion on these threads.

Give it a break, get over it and move on  :mad:

Don't think matousek's post attacked JC or Lynn.......

Maybe you should read things properly before jumping in both feet first :rolleyes:

Edited by Bagpuss

Any plans to restage the meeting, I would imagine that they could restage it on the 30th August, spare date now we don't have the ELRC.

Don't be silly. How could we possibly run against a SpecialneedsSeven meeting.

Well if it did run that night i know where i would be. Watching excellent close racing with the cream of Britains future. Not on the sofa watching the ELRC [ if it IS actually covered by Sky that night ] Sadly there will be a fair few Sheffield fans taking the second option though and sitting at home :mad: