British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chalkie

Czech Golden Helmet 2007

My Czech is pretty poor,so maybe someone else can confirm...but to me it looks like a meeting on the 11th in Prague

Calendar

U19 - Czech Rep. Championship

Edited by tommy

Brilliant!!

Thanks for all this info.! :)

Provided my flight arrives on time, will have time to make it for the 6pm start-time.

Only thing that worries me is that the Under 19s event is not actually on the Calendar of Events on the Marketa site.. :blink:

The original meeting on the 18.09 was cancelled for some reason parsloes.So,looks like your luck is in :D

Dont look like there any Aussies in the line up Brits contain

Andrew Appleton

Chris Harris

Eddie Kennett¨

Andy Smith

Pertty poor line this year line up is on speedwayfakta.cz

Dont look like there any Aussies in the line up Brits contain

Andrew Appleton

Chris Harris

Eddie Kennett¨

Andy Smith

Pertty poor line this year line up is on speedwayfakta.cz

I am sure it will still be a great meeting. Been in Pardubice since Wednesday and the weather has been OK. Bit wet this morning and forecast to be colder over the weekend but I am sure it will not spoil the fun

Result of the Golden Ribbon

1.F.Sitera

2.K.Hansen

3-N.klindt

Zlata Stuha

And preliminary heats of the Golden Helmet

Zlata Prilba

Edited by iris123

The Netherlands

Jannick de Jong 

Never seen Jannick ride speedway but a big fan of him on the grasstrack.

result

1st Andreas Jonsson

2nd Rune Holta

3rd Kennath Bjerre

Good meeting in the sun some good racing Bomber came 5th in the final and one or two nasty looking crashes.

Good meeting in the sun some good racing Bomber came 5th in the final and one or two nasty looking crashes.

Agreed the racing was top class with many very competitive races.

Best wishes to Mario Jirout who it is reported broke two verterbrae and will haev an operation this morning after a frightening crash involving Rune Holta and Hynek Stuchauer

Poor Mario. best wishes to him. Does anyone know how Manuel Hauzinger did?

Didnt ride presume he was injured due to him pulling out of Brummies match at Kings Lynn on Friday he aggravated his rib injury I believe.

Rumour has it yesterday that next years meeting will be held on the same weekend with the World U21 Final being held at Pardubice on the Saturday as part of the celebrations of the 60th Zlata Prilba 2008.

Didnt ride presume he was injured due to him pulling out of Brummies match at  Kings Lynn on Friday he aggravated his rib injury I believe.

Rumour has it yesterday that next years meeting will be held on the same weekend with the World U21 Final being held at Pardubice on the Saturday as part of the celebrations of the 60th Zlata Prilba 2008.

That what I heard too, should it should be a cracking weekend. I just hope the weekend doesn't clash with polish league fixtures.

Didnt ride presume he was injured due to him pulling out of Brummies match at  Kings Lynn on Friday he aggravated his rib injury I believe.

will that say 4/5 oktober??