British Speedway Forum

My missus goes like a steam train when it's above 80 deg. farenheit,    :P  :P

Do ya keep the central heating on in the summer ?? Big gas/electric bills ??

Asked by a workmate if I had been to Cardiff, the guy said how much he had enjoyed the racing on Sky, he is going to take himself and his Missus of to Sheffield to watch the speedway.

Well done Bomber - you were awesome and a worthy winner, although Bees supporters are not surprised as this is how you race week in, week out.

Can't wait for the next home meeting at Brandon on the 13th to welcome you and Scotty back. :D

Guest Jacques
Well done Bomber - you were awesome and a worthy winner, although Bees supporters are not surprised as this is how you race week in, week out.

Can't wait for the next home meeting at Brandon on the 13th to welcome you and Scotty back.  :D

Ahaa, you couldn't resist it any longer eh? ... :lol:

Can't wait for the next home meeting at Brandon on the 13th to welcome you and Scotty back.  :D

The next home meeting is actually on Monday July 9th against Poole. Here's hoping the rain will finally stop and we'll get to see some racing at Brandon.

The next home meeting is actually on Monday July 9th against Poole.  Here's hoping the rain will finally stop and we'll get to see some racing at Brandon.

The drenching I got on saturday night at Cardiff must have fuddled the brain Gemini. Like you say, let's hope the rain finally stops on the 9th and we see some racing at Brandon at long last.

Another southwest ultimate accolade, Bomber got the back page of The Western Morning News with large picture. That back page is so difficult to get and could well be the first time that speedway has beeen on it. In total about a page and a half of coverage.

Imust admit to being in tears at the end of that race, lets hope he wins Germany.

From today's Daily Echo

Chris Harris

Just read that but I do remember Kevin Coombs announcing something about the track record after the final, yet in there they said it wasn't announced.

Guest Jacques
The next home meeting is actually on Monday July 9th against Poole.  Here's hoping the rain will finally stop and we'll get to see some racing at Brandon.

That might have been my fault bessiebee, I was convinced our next meeting was th 13th....hey a meeting on monday........what a bonus.. happy, happy ,days( don't anyone mention the R*** word ok :mad:) ;)

I don't have time to read through this thread, so it's just a quickie from me.

Chris was nothing short of a sensation on Saturday.

Congratulations Chris. It'll force you into the spotlight perhaps a little more than you would like though. Continue to let it all wash over you like water off a ducks back, and you'll be fine. More of the same in future please. :)