British Speedway Forum

Absolutely Bloody Brilliant!

Congratulations to Cornwall's British GP Winner Chris Harris, as someone has already said he doesn't know the meaning of the phrase 'to give up'. A thoroughly deserving winner.

:D:D:D

From a GB point of view Well Done Bomber..........some great, gutsy and clever riding.

From a Belle Vue point of view Well Done Anton on your 7 points.....same on Monday will do nicely.

WELL DONE BOMBER !!!!

Pure brilliance, even had non-speedway fans up out of their seats tonight watching it!!!

First Cardiff GP missed due to a holiday looming so gutted to miss out on the atmosphere tonight................typical miss a English winner!

:D

Edited by HeathenBaggie

Well done CHRIS HARRIS. after watching all the meeting he was the best rider on the night

that was something fabulous by Bomber! from last to first pos in the final was great! congrats Bobmber and British fans :)

I have never been a fan of the racing at Cardiff but tonight just blew me away, the best GP I have ever seen and for Bomber to win just made it absoloutly awesome.

The first time I saw Bomber ride at Trelawney I said he was a star of the future and boy is he a star. Be Proud of yourself Chris because the rest of Britain is.

Great to see the reaction of Crump and Hancock when Chris won, they seemed to 'look after' him as he took the celebrations.

Yep, say what you want about Crumpy the guy was genuinely pleased for Bomber.

Absolutely brilliant. Nothing else to say really is there :D

Oh, not sure about that. A degree of running around the living room and yelling at the telly at a volume that's likely to make the neighbours think you're rioting is in order as well.

Absolutely awesome. Not just that he won, but the way he won. All through the meeting he battled for every yard of every race, he just doesn't know when he's beat. The guy is a hero in every sense.

Well done Bomber, Great Britain is proud of you.

Well done Bomber, what a guy, also tough luck on Scottie who really gave his all tonight.

One of the best British GP,s ever, superb!!

Absolutely awesome. Not just that he won, but the way he won. All through the meeting he battled for every yard of every race, he just doesn't know when he's beat. The guy is a hero in every sense.

Well done Bomber, Great Britain is proud of you.

The NEW Peter Collins ?