British Speedway Forum

What a rubbish GP. The track didn't even look like a Speedway track. It looked like something a few hobos had put together with a bit of dirt. How many passes were there all night? About 5. Rubbish. And this is supposed to be the creme de la creme of Speedway? Naff off. I'll see 10 times better Speedway than that at Mildenhall tonorrow afternoon.

Would loved for jason to be world champ 2007

But nicky you have got him beat well done nicky

Jason is a wonderful rider but in his heyday in the GPs he was often under the shadow of Tony Rickardsson. Now he is coming up against an even more determined opponent - Nicki Pedersen. Nicki, I believe is the natural successor to Trick and could become the most accomplished rider the world has seen.

Quite a poor meeting in my opinion. Much prefer to see proper RACING on a proper track. Thought Crump did extremely well considering, bad luck to poor old AJ. Disappointing from Anderson, Harris, Hancock tonight. Pleased for Scott, thought he rode really well tonight, his gating was much better. Whatever has happened to the invincible Mr Gollob from last Saturday night. What a difference a week makes. Looks to me like his heart isn't in the GPs anymore. Biggest surprise of the night was Rune Holta, congrats to him on his first podium finish and of course to Jarek for his 2nd place. Nicki invincible tonight, fully deserved win.

Quite a poor meeting in my opinion. Much prefer to see proper RACING on a proper track. Thought Crump did extremely well considering, bad luck to poor old AJ. Disappointing from Anderson, Harris, Hancock tonight.  Pleased for Scott, thought he rode really well tonight, his gating was much better. Whatever has happened to the invincible Mr Gollob from last Saturday night. What a difference a week makes. Looks to me like his heart isn't in the GPs anymore. Biggest surprise of the night was Rune Holta, congrats to him on his first podium finish and of course to Jarek for his 2nd place.  Nicki invincible tonight, fully deserved win.

well this what you get with a small narrow track and rain...

Probably the most entertaining GP ever being followed by probably the least entertaining GP ever. A dreadful advertisement for Speedway and an enormous disappointment after Cardiff.

Dire. Thought the idea was to attract more followers not drive them away! Rubbish

I had it on but was quite bored with the processional racing and most of the entertainment was provided by Hamill and ermolenko's expertise.

Nikki Pedersen was just awesome , nobody could even get close to him .... he was streets ahead and never looked like getting headed.

Crump considering his injury was excellent , how much pain must that guy of been in ... deserveda final spot just for sheer bloody mindness to race.

Adams was disappointing and his poor SGP has handed the title to NPedersen IMO

Hancock / Lindback neither looked fully fit and obviously suffering from there recent spills.

Harris / Gollob both suffered with track conditions and a tack that had little near the fence both tried the outside line only to go into reverse.

Nichollsdid excellent to reach the final and then did the normal cras first turn and start to waste his chances.

andersen most disappointing not sure what the situation with HA was he just did not look on the pace whatsoever.

Boring, boring, boring!

I've just fast forwarded through most of that on the Sky+, otherwise I might have fallen asleep!

Absolutely chuffed to pieces to see Nicki win with full points again - big congrats to my favourite hothead Dane :P:approve::D

Nicki brilliant as usual.

Scotty rode really well, was unlucky in the final heat.

Shame Bomber couldn't really get round much, and as for Crump - not a fan of the man but I was shouting for him tonight, to get to the semi's with a broken kneecap, well, you've got to respect him for that. (Possibly tell him he's a bloody fool too, but respect him nevertheless.)

Hampel and Holta surprised me. I missed about 6 heats, but on the plus side, in watching from heat 11ish onwards, I've got 3 of my friends interested in speedway. :D

Edit: Almost forgot, the track I wasnt impressed with, not enough grip round the outside IMO and far too bumpy. Poor ol' Andreas, you saw when he lost control it was the rut, he was just unfortunate. Could have happened to any, really. Another rider, cant remember which (I was drinking at the time :lol:) did really well to stay on after getting caught in a rut, and not take anyone else out.

Edited by rhidassa

Think the Prague GP is getting a bit stale, could be time to move it for a year or two doubt it would be Pardubice due to the fianancial reasons.

But it would improve the racing immensely.

As you say, it will never happen though

What a rubbish GP. The track didn't even look like a Speedway track. It looked like something a few hobos had put together with a bit of dirt.

that is an insult to 'hobos'

I put my bets on Hampel, Jagus, Nicholls and Crump. They all reached the semis, Jarek and Scott even reached the final but obviously Pedersen had to take all of my money :P

Andreas has broken his shoulder, that's what first diagnosis says. Going to Sweden now where he's gonna have an operation.. Out for coming matches then.

Posting this from Prague, and i can tell ýou everzone i spoke to thought it was dreadful, the track was awful, nothing reallz to do with the rain which was just an annoýance after such a lovelý week of weather = in short disgraceful