British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Eddie Kennett

Because Eastie is his manager after all said and done :P:wink:

I must only have half a brain cell then  B) If he scores half the points that he did on monday then i will be supprised.  But this is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to there own view.

I think you must be some kind of foreigner on the wind-up who obviously wants a raise by having a go at the best young rider in the country.

You have obviously never seen him ride at Poole and instead of spouting out garbage, try encouraging the english lads. :mad:

I think you must be some kind of foreigner on the wind-up who obviously wants a raise by having a go at the best young rider in the country.

You have obviously never seen him ride at Poole and instead of spouting out garbage, try encouraging the english lads. :mad:

Sorry you dont really think hes going to score anywhere near what he did at Coventry do you!!!! :rolleyes:

Im not knocking the lad he done a great job there, but cant see him high scoring sat but hope im wrong.....

Sorry you dont really think hes going to score anywhere near what he did at Coventry do you!!!! :rolleyes:

Im not knocking the lad he done a great job there, but cant see him high scoring sat but hope im wrong.....

I will bet he score's more than Stead.

Also in the Dorset Echo it says he will be using some new machinery which has been finely tuned by Michael Lee.

And to be fair, he has quite a good average in Poland. Any suggestions who else you would put in then??

I will bet he score's more than Stead.

Also in the Dorset Echo it says he will be using some new machinery which has been finely tuned by Michael Lee.

And to be fair, he has quite a good average in Poland. Any suggestions who else you would put in then??

Did i say i woundnt us him? just saying i dont think he will get near what he got sat but hope he proves me wrong!!!

not knocking the lad....

As for who i put in! i woundnt as hes are best choice with M Loram ....

Also what worries me is all the sky team and fans putting loads of pressure on him saying hes great and will high score and making him out to be better then he is! and if it does not happen you get all the fickle fans slaging him off just like they have done to Nicholls.....

Did i say i woundnt us him? just saying i dont think he will get near what he got sat but hope he proves me wrong!!!

not knocking the lad....

As for who i put in! i woundnt as hes are best choice with M Loram ....

Didn't know Eddie was riding in the World Cup round last Saturday

Is he a Dane in disguise? B)

Nope! He's British through and through! :)

Is he a Dane in disguise? B)

Nope! He's British through and through! :)

Just as well.If he was Danish he wouldn't be riding in the SWC

It goes without saying that Eddie is going to find it very tough tomorrow night. Stead should also find picking up points difficult. But I just hope that the fans don't start slagging him off and giving him a hard time if he doesn't do well.

Being realistic if we make the rostrum we would have done extremely well and looking at the opposition nearly every rider has more experience and a higher average than Eddie and Simon Stead.

The experienced gained though will be of benefit in years to come for both riders.

Given the injuries, Ed is there on merit.

To those who criticise him - just who else do you suggest?

SS is right (cringe): ) the experience will be invaluble.

It goes without saying that Eddie is going to find it very tough tomorrow night. Stead should also find picking up points difficult. But I just hope that the fans don't start slagging him off and giving him a hard time if he doesn't do well.

Being realistic if we make the rostrum we would have done extremely well and looking at the opposition nearly every rider has more experience and a higher average than Eddie and Simon Stead.

The experienced gained though will be of benefit in years to come for both riders.

Perfect post SS.

There are the people on here that give Eddie grief and there are people that give Simon grief, but this experience will be invaluable to them personally and to GB in the future.

Great result the other night but I think in this Final it is definitely the taking part that counts..... and not the winning !!

Perfect post SS.

There are the people on here that give Eddie grief and there are people that give Simon grief, but this experience will be invaluable to them personally and to GB in the future.

Great result the other night but I think in this Final it is definitely the taking part that counts..... and not the winning !!

Quite right! If you don't start blooding the youngsters now, when can you do it? Ideally, some Test matches during the season would be a good idea, but there isn't room in the fixture list unfortunately.

I think the team is a good mix of youth and experience. Good Luck GB

Why knock him?we havent got anyone else..and as long as he gives his all and we see some great racing who cares!! even if GB dont win(which we wont)we had our chance when everyone blamed Andersen but realy it was dumbass Nicholls who messed it up

even if GB dont win(which we wont)we had our chance when everyone blamed Andersen but realy it was dumbass Nicholls who messed it up

This is a point I've trying to make on here & the Poole forum since that day but hey, we're British and we are a nation of sore losers always looking for someone else to blame :rolleyes: