British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Georgie Thompson Hosts Race Off & Final

After tonight the dog with the sore throat will be getting back to being behind the desk on sky sports news. Unfortunatly the desk isn't high enough to cover her face :P:shock:

She's better looking than that Keith heuwin bloke or maybe your not that way inclined??.Also am i the only one who finds jonathan green so annoying.Tatums a great commentater and pundit though

She's better looking than that Keith heuwin bloke or maybe your not that way inclined??.Also am i the only one who finds jonathan green so annoying.Tatums a great commentater and pundit though

Nah, don't find her pretty in anyway what so ever

Greeny is a pain in the arse some times, with his constant shouting. I know he's got head phones on and maybe he likes the sound of his own voice, but at least he has some knowledge of the sport

Guest chris26
Tatums a great commentater and pundit though

tatum a great pundit, yes :D

a great commentator, no :P:D

pearson and johnno are the best combo :D

Nah, don't find her pretty in anyway what so ever

Greeny is a pain in the arse some times, with his constant shouting. I know he's got head phones on and maybe he likes the sound of his own voice, but at least he has some knowledge of the sport

Didnt say she was pretty just better looking than a geezer..also shes better looking than your mrs :lol:

instead of kelvin, why don't sky got norris in there it's great with him he makes me laugh or if not what about jonno not boring kelvin "oooooooo" tatum.

Edited by cheetahsrback

I have no idea why there ever has to be a negative comment on Sky presentation from anyone. It's not as if anyone else in the media are knocking down doors to cover the sport. Never bite the hand that feeds you!

After tonight the dog with the sore throat will be getting back to being behind the desk on sky sports news. Unfortunatly the desk isn't high enough to cover her face

Georgie rules. :lol::lol:

:blink::blink:

After tonight the dog with the sore throat will be getting back to being behind the desk on sky sports news. Unfortunatly the desk isn't high enough to cover her face :P  :shock:

She's only got a fag addiction :P

tatum a great pundit, yes :D

a great commentator, no :P:D

pearson and johnno are the best combo :D

I disagree, I think he is a poor pundit, but a better commentator (although I think Johno is better).

Pearson is really doing my head in. How many times have we had its 'fast and furious' tonight from Pearson? I counted 5 I think, and his usual 'who says speedway is boring' with at least a couple of his usual 'top draw'.

The main is full of cliché claptrap.

After tonight the dog with the sore throat will be getting back to being behind the desk on sky sports news. Unfortunatly the desk isn't high enough to cover her face :P  :shock:

Am i the only one who finds this post offensive ?.

For Gods sake,grow up man.

Guest chris26
Pearson is really doing my head in.  How many times have we had its 'fast and furious' tonight from Pearson? I counted 5 I think, and his usual 'who says speedway is boring' with at least a couple of his usual 'top draw'.

The main is full of cliché claptrap.

so you would rather Tony "Leigh Adams from Mildura in Australia" Millard would you :o:rolleyes::D

at least knows which riders are which and what order they finish in a race :D

Guest chris26
Am i the only one who finds this post offensive ?.

print a copy and send into the sky sports news studio :wink::D

get his comment some national fame :D