British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Georgie Thompson Hosts Race Off & Final

hahaha... ALOT better!

She's lovely, and that gravelly voice :o;)

:blink::blink:

Why do we criticise Keith Heuwen, Sky are making an attempt to publicise our sport!

I dont like the fact that TV coverage reduces the crowd sizes any more than any of us supporters, but lets be thankful that at least Sky are on our side compared with other TV Companies who do little or nothing to publicise speeway!!

Come on lets appreciate WHAT IS BEING DONE FOR ONCE!!

Why do we criticise Keith Heuwen, Sky are making an attempt to publicise our sport!

I dont like the fact that TV coverage reduces the crowd sizes any more than any of us supporters, but lets be thankful that at least Sky are on our side compared with other TV Companies who do little or nothing to publicise speeway!!

Come on lets appreciate WHAT IS BEING DONE FOR ONCE!!

As Sky have somewhat of a monopoly, I'm not sure how anyone can blame the other TV companies for not showing speedway.

Georgie Thompson :o I hear Battersea Dogs Home calling for her :P

As Sky have somewhat of a monopoly, I'm not sure how anyone can blame the other TV companies for not showing speedway.

Given that all the other company's have no plans for Speedway, it is therefore no surprise that SKY have a monopoly when they show the sport on TV. :)

More power to their elbow and praise where it is due.

If they pulled out would you moan about them then. :shock:

Briam Hamilton has it right, we should be delighted that they are giving us tremendous publicity(and paying for the priviledge). :)

Georgie is very, very easy on the eye & apparantly a big fan of motorsport. Whether this covers speedway is yet to be seen.

To be honest I've been known glaze over in admiration of her

Georgie is very, very easy on the eye & apparantly a big fan of motorsport. Whether this covers speedway is yet to be seen.

To be honest I've been known glaze over in admiration of her

You're not the only one, I saw her first ;):lol:

Do you not remember the 90's before sky had there chance? Speedway was never on tv. Tv companies had there chance to snap up speedway I am sure but didnt want it. It was a dead dog.

What sky have done for this sport has been fantastic. They have taken it to the next level. Yes crowds might have fallen but I am sure that most teams havent lost out as they get a lump sum pre season every year from sky. For me, as a Bradford fan, it has been a life saver.

Long may sky's monopoly continue.

Edited by deanozoff

It'll be interesting to see what she knows about speedway.. but then again there will have been ones who know less. Be nice to see a new face anyway.

.........and there I was thinking that Tony Millard would get the job................ ;)