British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Georgie Thompson Hosts Race Off & Final

Have to echo the praise for Georgie on here, did extremely well.

This is how the sport should be presented to the public on Sky Sports, professionally and with grace, unlike Greeny's school boy attempts.

I thought the whole presentation package was superb for both the race off and the Final, with the 'Studio' and the roving reporter in the pits.

Everyone came out of that with a heck of a lot of credit.... Well Done.

Have to echo the praise for Georgie on here, did extremely well.

This is how the sport should be presented to the public on Sky Sports, professionally and with grace, unlike Greeny's school boy attempts.

I thought the whole presentation package was superb for both the race off and the Final, with the 'Studio' and the roving reporter in the pits.

Everyone came out of that with a heck of a lot of credit.... Well Done.

Agree with you Tomcat. First time I have seen Georgie and I thought she was very professional and knew her stuff ( and nice to look at ):oops:

Total professional, and considering her confession that she knows very little about Speedway, she was very credible. The SGP and SWC products are far slicker in overall presentation and timings, but she brought speedway on TV in the UK up to a new level.

Sadly I expect it is the last that we shall see of her presenting Speedway, as she will move on to bigger and better things in the footsteps of Suzie Perry and Julia Bradbury.

Well done Sky, it was your best ever Speedway production.

Total professional, and considering her confession that she knows very little about Speedway, she was very credible. The SGP and SWC products are far slicker in overall presentation and timings, but she brought speedway on TV in the UK up to a new level.

Sadly I expect it is the last that we shall see of her presenting Speedway, as she will move on to bigger and better things in the footsteps of Suzie Perry and Julia Bradbury.

Well done Sky, it was your best ever Speedway production.

she already does bigger and better things, she presents the A1gp and regularly presents skysports news

Only thing is she has the Greenie head nodding thing when everyone answers her questions otherwise Top Totty !!!!!