British Speedway Forum

I do agree and Nicholls looked fairly quick all night. Every time he passed a rider though he went on to try and pass the next one and made a mistake.

We were just slow all night, not because our boys were "waiting for their engines to seize"

can u tell what happened to chris holder please

hey Silver Cheetah, oops, Silver Bee, are you still sending people snidey little PM's because your boys didn't perform for you?

one thing is for sure, you need to now run around and pick up all the dummies you spat out when you pm'd me  :D

Why don't you f%^£ off back to Subedei's forum and slag everyone from here off again!

I'm not bitter that we didn't perform as my posts explaining about how I felt TEAM GB cheated, and my PM to you explaining that we would be in the wrong too - as well as expressing my dislike at your self :mad:

Didnt take Hans long to start spitting his dummy,did it?

He should have been on game for laugh!

Shame. :lol:  :lol:

Commentators can comment on Walasek's 'injury' and other posters can mention it on here without a reaction but as soon as Hans mentions it he's spitting his dummy out!

Balinski's four points won the WTC for Poland and his inclusion was iffy - why shouldn't Hans be allowed to mention it?

can u tell what happened to chris holder please

He battled well but Boycey wanted to give Schlein a runout.

cracking meeting and well done poland though wanted the danes to win.

GB were abosloutely pathetic. kennett, allen and stead completely outclassed and out of their depth without doubt. harris and richardson not much better and were also rubbish, harris a very lucky man to get away with balinskis crash. nicholls rode a good race or 2 but thats it.

No doctors sick notes.

No jokers.

No slick track prep. (= no Ole Olsen Slating)

But we went for it all the way. Concrats to the Danish Dynamite boys, made us all proud.

Hate to ask, but when are team GB riding ??, maybe they are taking on the aussies soon or ............

See you

Peter

Not a bad meeting from the quality of racing point of view, but I'll always believe Walasek's withdrawal was dodgy.

Personally, I believe the Poles will only ever win this competition in this format in Poland. Home track advantage is huge for them, as is home support. Home support helped Bomber big-time in Cardiff, and the crowd lifted the Poles tonight in the same way.

A Norwegian import didn't do 'em any harm either!

we need to ride some big tracks in the future if we are to do any good.

our guy's equipment not quick enough, well the money they all spend it ort to be, or did they spend the week driving steam trains in posnan and not prepairing for this? who knows, great to see the danes piss and whining as normal, though it makes great TV for ammusement..

always nxt yr..........or the yr after or the yr after that.....

roll on CL pairs to moz at scunny.

As for the Brits, well looking at the lineup nothing could have been expected from Kennett and Stead, but the main problem was the experienced riders of Richardson, Nicholls and Harris all failed to turn up tonight to keep the score respectable. Harris in particular was drwadful. 3 points from the GP winner was a very poor show.

Way too fast a track for the youngsters, who just don't have fast tracks like that in the UK. It was blistering out there and the GB boys were left standing. I wish there were tracks like this in the UK but doub't we would ever see one.

I don't see how you can be dissapointed with Nicholls tonight Steve. 7 points isn't bad, and he was out top man by a long way tonight.

I can't understand all the fuss about Walasek. They said the guy was ill, he could of been throwing his guts up in the corner of the pits but just because the cameras didn't show it everyone presumes it is made up.

What about Kennett suddenly having an shoulder injury, when did that happen. Same for Holder.

I do agree and Nicholls looked fairly quick all night. Every time he passed a rider though he went on to try and pass the next one and made a mistake.

We were just slow all night, not because our boys were "waiting for their engines to seize"

you what!!!! so got nothing to do with nicholls and harris being s**t tonight and letting team GB down!!! take off you Coventry glasses

when it come to it as normal Nicholls in no good as for harris must of been something up as we all know better then that....

allen and kennet great practice for them as will both be back in next few years

Edited by cec838

Guest Schumi

Silver Bee

Please leave us out of your argument. We are nothing to do with it and you're unfairly giving us a bad name.

Excellent meeting and well deserved winners. Great to see Tomasz do so well.

With a massive crowd like that great atmosphere and a great racetrack, just showed how crap the World Cup was at Reading last year!!

Great Britain were terrible. Couldn't understand all the fuss about Mondays win and not wanting to go to the race off. Thats 5 years on a trot now the winner has come from the race off.

Obvious really. If Britain had had to go in the race off they probably wouldn't have qualified for the final, and today's meeting pretty much confirmed that.

Excellent meeting. The way Poland started it looked like it might be a walkover, so great stuff from Denmark to get back into it.

Poland definitely had a home track advantage. Of course they did. That's exactly the sort of track that suits them and their riding style and I bet they wouldn't have won it if it was in Vojens. So that's home track advantage. Great stuff from them though. I remember reading that Damien Balinski was the Polish Nicki Pedersen. I see what they mean! Jeeesuus!!

Team GB were absolute crap at the beginning, but at least we improved to just plain crap by the end. So well done Britain - glorious losers!

A bit disappointed in the Aussies, but I never really felt they would win as they have too many weak links.

The Poles have so much strength in depth. Definitely cheated on the reserves thing but, hey ho, so did nearly everyone else.

Great stuff from Gollob at the end. Great to see a battle between two teams and neither using a joker. No denying in the end the best team won.