British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Rosco Your Country Needs You.

If Jesus Christ had been our TM tonight we would still not have won!

I agree.What would a guy from the middle east know about speedway? :blink:

If Jesus Christ had been our TM tonight we would still not have won!

I wonder if David Howe would have got more than the 1 point Stead and Kennett got ;):P If he had, I'd have made a better manager :P

I agree.What would a guy from the middle east know about speedway? :blink:

He could have healed Walasek's illness though. Perhaps he should manage Denmark.

Middle Ditch the manager - brings back memories! The manager can only work with what he has at his disposal, I actually think Middlo has done a brilliant job over the years under the circumstances. As for bringing in Rosco, no thanks, we have enough clowns running the sport in our country.

He could have healed Walasek's illness though. Perhaps he should manage Denmark.

Agreed,but he would be better off doing the catering.Think of the profits that could be made from fish rolls :D

Middle Ditch the manager - brings back memories! The manager can only work with what he has at his disposal,
If it's that simple, give the job to my mum! Lets go one step further, give the job to a chimp!!!

Someone suggested Gary Havelock, who is possibly a good suggestion having been there/done it and also a strong, patriotic character.

Gary Havelock hasn't made Scott Nicholls a better rider in the GP's tho!! I understand your point but I don't think anyone can improve a rider. Perhaps Middlo should go but I would put my mortgage on the fact he's replacement wouldn't do any better. Even more so than in regular speedway it's purely down to the individuals. Team GB fall well short of the mark unfortunately.

Gary Havelock hasn't made Scott Nicholls a better rider in the GP's tho!!

True. It was just a wild "clutching at straws" suggestion anyway. I do think that the right man can coax riders to ride above themselves, but I also think such managers are few and far between.

I wonder if David Howe would have got more than the 1 point Stead and Kennett got ;):P  If he had, I'd have made a better manager :P

If you seriously think that David Howe is the way forward for British speedway, then you need urgent help.

Actually I agree now - Middlo quit the job. Stick to being a great manager at Poole and let someone else do the Team GB job. Then when that new manager has exactly the same sorts of results with the same riders wait and see what these people spouting off have to say then  :lol:

Have to agree with that 101%.

Time to appease the masses Neil, give them enough rope etc etc...

Time for the great rosco to take the job middlo had 7 go's and yets face it he is s****

Hail the mighty rosco

Rossiter would fail an audition to join the Muppets! 

And don't bother giving me the crap about how well Swindon are doing, they could that with my cat in charge of them!

:lol: now that's funny me thinks you may get a slap for that one though :wink:

yeah but your cats called Boycey :wink:

I think it is time for a change of manager, but Rosco? There's still a chance he'll manage to lose the Elite League this season.

Give yourselves a pat on the back.

You'll drive the best bloke out of the job.

I wouldn't blame him at all if he walked away especially after reading the drivel on this thread.

Roscoe, Chris Morton, David Norris, Gary Havelock ... they won't handle a candle to Middleditch, a million miles better than them all.

Ask yourselves: what could any of the above have done better with the riders at his disposal tonight. Zilch, nothing.

Sometimes, I despair.

Let's pick on the easy target.

Why not Chris Harris. Where was his Millennium form tonight? He ran rings round Nicki Pedersen, Bjarne and Jason three weeks ago.

Or are you going to pick on him once Middlo has walked off into the sunset?

Always look at the alternatives before kicking the man in charge.

You'll all be sorry mark my words.