British Speedway Forum

Don't know if I'm going to this one yet, but with Harris as a wildcard, it's more of a reason for me to go want to go :lol: I said to myself a while ago if Harris was there then I'd have to be as I want to see him race more than anyone!

1 Nicki

2 Leigh

3 Lord Jason

4 Hans

Interesting prediction, since the same 4 riders all ride against each other in H14.

My money would be Crump winning.

Waheyyyyyyyyyy can't wait for this one, hope the track is prepared better than the Pairs and kept good during the meeting and we get some top notch racing from the best in the league :approve:

Really cannot be arsed driving all the way up there for this. You just KNOW that half of the line up won't be there :cry:

Edited by pirate paul

Really cannot be arsed driving all the way up there for this. You just KNOW that half of the line up won't be there :cry:

Your right mate, I'm gonna sit at the enterance gate from 4 o'clock and watch the vans roll in, if the big boys ain't there then I'll roll on home

Really cannot be arsed driving all the way up there for this. You just KNOW that half of the line up won't be there

Your man will be, he hasn't missed one yet has he, and has always given 100% in them!!

Have to go a for a main Dane to win it, after all they are the Dogs swingers of World Speedway. ;)

Cant wait for this. :)

Should imagine it'll be a big turnout, like it was EL Pairs earlier in the year. I'll be there, just the same as usual. Think I'll have to leave work and shoot almost literally straight off to Lynn to make sure I dont have to queue for ages. :P

I think Nicki P will be good around KL, since hes been so consistent, but didnt I read somewhere Crump is the current holder of the ELRC title? He'll be keen to prove himself.

Either way, it'll be nice to see some of the big boys round Lynn.

I think Nicki P will be good around KL, since hes been so consistent

Oh believe me, Nicki P is good around King's Lynn. He had two years of practice to perfect it. :approve:

Have to hunt the Danish flag out and wave it in Trees face as I walk past her. :P:lol:

Really cannot be arsed driving all the way up there for this. You just KNOW that half of the line up won't be there

No different to the fans thazt drove to Poole only for it to be cancelled once everyone was in :P

Either way, it'll be nice to see some of the big boys round Lynn.

Exactly! When I was a kid (Yes I can remember back that far) and Kings Lynn were in top flight it was an excellent venue for speedway, hopefully everyone will enjoy the meeting whoever is riding :rolleyes: with no injuries as well :approve:

I'd like to see Chris Harris win this he's beaten the best this season once already maybe he can do it again :approve:

Be careful I might stick it over ya head and strangle ya with it grrrrrrrr :D OK I'll get me aussie and brit flags out. We could go back a few years and get the Silver Machine flags out too haha

Oh believe me, Nicki P is good around King's Lynn.  He had two years of practice to perfect it. :approve:

:blink:

I must read up on my speedway history, its sorely lacking. :P

I'd like to see Chris Harris win this he's beaten the best this season once already maybe he can do it again  :approve:

I hope he does well.. Since the Cardiff GP, and screaming myself hoarse cheering for bomber, I've been something of a fan. Well, tbh I was from pretty much the first GP this year anyway, but that made me a much bigger fan. :D

1st Bomber, 2nd Nicholls, 3rd Richardson and 4th Screen.

In the real world Nicki will walk it with Leigh and Crump to battle for second in the final. Zagar to shock everyone by not only turning up but by getting to the final, although finishing 4th.