British Speedway Forum

It was a mess to start with no doubt, but it got better racing i suppose. And as ive said before i think jc is good, hopefully will learn from the mistakes and take it forward. Think some are a tad jealous of kings lynn nowadays, maybe because there making a good go of it? :rolleyes::wink:

It was a mess to start with no doubt, but it got better racing i suppose. And as ive said before i think jc is good, hopefully will learn from the mistakes and take it forward. Think some are a tad jealous of kings lynn nowadays, maybe because there making a good go of it? :rolleyes:  :wink:

If this meeting was held anywhere other than KL not a bad word would be said I bet IMO.

You are quite correct, just a shame some Sheffield fans can't let this vindictiveness against KL go, nothing to be jealous of Im sure, yes they are making a go of it, but thats not something to be jealous of, any promotion can do the same if they have the passion.

Am I the only one surprised that today's riders can't ride a track with dirt on it? Only Adams seemed really at home in the early stages, perhaps because he's old enough to have ridden grippy tracks when racing wasn't about speed (although you'd expect Louis to do alright by that reasoning...)

Am I the only one surprised that today's riders can't ride a track with dirt on it? Only Adams seemed really at home in the early stages, perhaps because he's old enough to have ridden grippy tracks when racing wasn't about speed (although you'd expect Louis to do alright by that reasoning...)

Problem was there wasn't any grip it was wet thru over watering

Tracks 15 years ago did have more grip on them, some of the tapes i have!

Reading 1992 gold cup final you want to see it, ankle deep in muck!, and they raced on it as well on screen sport! :o:D

Kelvin did say that Mildura is always very deep and we all know where Leigh Adams is from. :rolleyes:

Kelvin did say that Mildura is always very deep and we all know where Leigh Adams is from. :rolleyes:

Mildura's not always this deep! Olympic Park is on the Mighty Murray River Floodplain, occasionally the river likes to go to the Races!

http://www.pictures.libraries.vic.gov.au/s...vent/10151.html

If this meeting was held anywhere other than KL not a bad word would be said I bet IMO.

You are quite correct, just a shame some Sheffield fans can't let this vindictiveness against KL go, nothing to be jealous of Im sure, yes they are making a go of it, but thats not something to be jealous of, any promotion can do the same if they have the passion.

what have sheffield to be jelous of?

wouldnt have gone to the ELRC anyway, at £20 was too expensive, (and we ended up with a great match against birmingham instesd anyway) however we would all like to know why it was moved from sheffield, as i think all speedway supporters would.

And the last picture you could find was 1931?  :blink:

This is Australia, SCB, we've still got wind-up Cameras! :o

What's the difference between an Australian zoo and an English zoo?

An Australian zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with a recipe. :approve::rolleyes:

what have sheffield to be jelous of?

wouldnt have gone to the ELRC anyway, at £20 was too expensive, (and we ended up with a great match against birmingham instesd anyway) however we would all like to know why it was moved from sheffield, as i think all speedway supporters would.

Actually if you go one page back and read what Matousek put, I was actually replying to his statement regarding being jealous :rolleyes: And as I said nothing to be jealous of :)

Actually if you go one page back and read what Matousek put, I was actually replying to his statement regarding being jealous :rolleyes:  And as I said nothing to be jealous of  :)

Sorry then