British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Bee

Scandinavian Speedway Grand Prix

hey turner guess who won the Grand Prix Mr Adams i think and who said early on in the week he wasn't a winner at Grand Prix level!

Yeah, decent GP on a weird track.

Nicki caused Freddie's fall in the semi, by messing-up his entry to the turn...so a little justice was done in the re-run, to be honest.

Nice to see Tommy G putting the effort in again...

The series needed Nicki to miss out on another max...

And the Ref held the tapes too long all night, what's that all about ?!

If you thought it was bad what was said in english you should have heard the nice things Nicki and Hans had to say to each other in Danish interviews.

Nicki is simply a 1st class jerk and he is the only speedway rider who has ever made me embarrased about being Danish.

Don't hold back, GT, let 'er rip, M8!

Couldn't agree more, I shall await my bootleg copy of the tape with bated breath.

Well Done Leigh, still a chance, now where's my Nicki P. Doll and Handipack of pins?

:blink: Bald as a badger's arse ya mean ?!

Thank gawd that track's got a bit of banking to compensate a little for the poor surface it had tonight. A very safe track, yes...but decent ?!

Presumably you're suggesting it was a decent track because Gollob actually tried ?  :rolleyes:

Why is it that every time the riders say that the track was completely different in practice? Usually, the track is more grippy in practice than in the GP, they say. Surely the aim of practice is to get the bike set up for the GP which seems completely impossible the way it is.

Yes, I do know that track conditions can change for various reasons but from what is said, it seems that the track is deliberately made to ride differently. Can't remember who said it but one rider commented that it had been packed hard between the two days.

At the age of 22 I worked as a DJ in San Antonio, Ibiza and during that time I had my fair share of good luck with the ladies which included some real beauties and some who knew how to please a man.

There was the times when the numbers were more than two and each night a smile was bought to my face with the most enjoyable feelings you could imagine, but last night that feeling was bettered . . . . . by a man

Nicki Pedersen - your moaning, winging, cry baby rants were pure orgasmic :D

hey turner guess who won the Grand Prix Mr Adams i think and who said early on in the week he wasn't a winner at Grand Prix level!

You're brilliant at being wrong :D no wonder you're a speedway rider ! Ya brains are in the right place... :D

Let me know when he wins at the highest level... ;)(I'll help you out...that means a World title, yeah ?!)

Personally I thought the track was poor for most of the meeting far too slick, what I cannot understand is why the riders constantly complain about the track's being slicker on raceday than practice. Perhaps they should unite and speak to the authorities or would this just be a waste of time as Ole is producing tracks to suit Nicki Pedersen???

Usually, the track is more grippy in practice than in the GP, they say.  Surely the aim of practice is to get the bike set up for the GP which seems completely impossible the way it is.
The track gets quite a lot more use during practice than it does during the GP. And of course, most of the riders use the same line all the time, they don't go anywhere near the fence...and so, the track gets battered.

It then takes a lot of work and a lot of packing to try to ensure the inside does not rut up for the GP.

There is one, and only one, very simple solution...

Don't practice ! :approve:

In my opinion, it's absolutely unnecessary...and the GP's would be richly enhanced if they binned it. It actually would have made life easier and brought down costs if they'd done it years ago, but there ya go...

lol knew she and her assets had to be mentioned at some point :lol:

Edited by Trees

lol knew she and her assets had to be mentioned at some point  :lol:

John Leslie beat me to it! What is it with the name john leslie and swedish women!? missus questioned leigh pickin gate 3 for the semi but i'd had picked it all night! :D;)

Personally I thought the track was poor for most of the meeting far too slick,

:blink: Poor? There was plenty of passing all the way through. I must have different criteria for entertainment in meetings I watch as I loved the 'ding-dong' battles of pass and re-pass in numerous heats last night. :unsure:

The track gets quite a lot more use during practice than it does during the GP. And of course, most of the riders use the same line all the time, they don't go anywhere near the fence...and so, the track gets battered.

It then takes a lot of work and a lot of packing to try to ensure the inside does not rut up for the GP.

There is one, and only one, very simple solution...

Don't practice !  :approve:

In my opinion, it's absolutely unnecessary...and the GP's would be richly enhanced if they binned it. It actually would have made life easier and brought down costs if they'd done it years ago, but there ya go...

Good post, they always moan about the track being different, lets bin practice

haha alrite mate yeah my brains are in the right place im going for the bloke that deserves that title the most! not the bloke that has dumby spits every time things dont go he's way!

Leigh well give Mr Pedersen a huge run for his money and maybe even prove you wrong buddy!

You're brilliant at being wrong  :D no wonder you're a speedway rider ! Ya brains are in the right place... :D

Let me know when he wins at the highest level... ;)(I'll help you out...that means a World title, yeah ?!)