British Speedway Forum

Good luck to dan and tom my prediction is

1st nermark

2nd tom

3rd holder

4th compton

Do you really think that both your boys can beat Chris Holder, sorry I don't think so, Nermark might give him a run for his money, but I don't Topinka doing it.

I saying that Topinka usually finish on the rostrum when this meeting has been held at Sheffield.

Do you really think that both your boys can beat Chris Holder, sorry I don't think so, Nermark might give him a run for his money, but I don't Topinka doing it.

I saying that Topinka usually finish on the rostrum when this meeting has been held at Sheffield.

cant see it happening but thats what i would like it to be a lynn 1&2 :D

Only team who could do a one and two.

I thought I read somewhere that Chris Schramm was a meeting reserve, which means that Newport could also do a one and two (in theory :unsure: )

It's in the bag, there's only one Jason Lyons.

thats where my money is czechhero one of glasgows favourite sons is running into a bit of form right now and with shane out theres no one i would like to see win it more than jason apart from trento of course :P:D

1st Chris Holder!.

It's in the bag, there's only one Jason Lyons.

.............but I've a sneaking suspicion that it'll be Noddy to add to the Islanders rather successful season (and more to come????).

Really, I just can't make my mind up sometimes.... :blink::blink::blink:

.............but I've a sneaking suspicion that it'll be Noddy to add to the Islanders rather successful season (and more to come????).

Really, I just can't make my mind up sometimes.... :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Are you making the journey down to shout "Noddy" :shock: sorry Jason on? B)

What are the parking facilities like at swindon?, with a big crowd expected is there anywhere to park near the stadium incase the car park becomes full.

Parking not as good as it used to be because of redevelopment but to be honest cant see the crowd being all that big as many robins fans will prob give this a miss due to a rather more important meeting the following evening! I for one am missing this as to be honest it holds little appeal with the usual alarming rate of riders dropping like stones unless im so bored with the usual sunday activities that im forced to go for something to do...imho only worth it for the likes of Holder Woffinden and Complin....no offence t'others!