British Speedway Forum

Sorry if its already been said, but is Craig Watson riding? He didnt ride last night, and I will be so gutted if he isnt there. :(

Sorry if its already been said, but is Craig Watson riding? He didnt ride last night, and I will be so gutted if he isnt there. :(

Sorry, but Craig Watson will not be riding. Trent Leverington will be representing Glasgow instead.

no he aint racing no. got injured last sunday. trento taking his place. where was craig supposed to be last night ?

Ok thanks, you've just saved me from a big dissapointment and a long ol journey.

He was meant to be riding in Robbos meeting last night.

Are you making the journey down to shout "Noddy"  :shock:  sorry Jason on?  B)

Unforunately no Mops, work commitments, but good luck to both of them anyway. a tad more for JL of course. If you're going, safe journey and all that. :D

Is Anyone Going to the meeting who would be able to text updates for the updates site. please.

If you would like to offer your services.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

and Complin....no offence t'others!
Well complin better have improved, as on his showings for sheffield at swindon he hadn't a clue how to ride the tighter corners. Was fun watching him riding clueless into the corners sheffield style with the throttle wide open going in harder each time yet clouting the fence on the exits harder and harder each time.

BSPA website server is down at the moment, so post here whilst it gets fixed.

--

ISSUED FROM BSPA PRESS OFFICE

REDCAR'S former world champion Gary Havelock has been ruled out of tonight's Premier League Riders' Championship at Swindon with a suspected broken wrist.

Havelock was involved in the Premier League All Stars football tournament representing his beloved Middlesbrough when the incident occured.

His place will be taken by American youngster Chris Kerr at the Abbey Stadium - tapes go up at 6pm.

Dear me, the injuries are really de valuing this meeting now, i forgot it all about this match anyway! :rolleyes::blink:

It's a beautiful morning in Blunsdon, so all set fare for this evening, even if the field is seemingly getting more and more depleted by the hour. :rolleyes:

Holder to prevail from Complin, Compton and Lyons. :approve:

Edited by Seb the Snail

Im going to take the safe option and say holder to win lyons 2nd nermark 3rd and maybe compton 4th. :)

what times it on ? :unsure:

Edited by Matousek