British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Latvian Speedway Grand Prix 2007

AJ did his first practice yesterday and he will most likely ride tonight and unless things go wrong again he will be riding on Saturday.

sounds good. :)

Just read his site and he still feels pain in his shoulder so I guess he wont riding as good as he use too but hopefully he will get some points tonight.

Andreas rode tonight with the result of 4p (1 EF 2 0 0) from 5 heats.

Reports says that this is usually how it looks when he makes a comeback to early.

Dint know if he will be riding in England tomorrow but apparently he needs some more rest.

If PK cant ride on Saturday then i guess Laukkanen is in again.

Apparently Hampel is definatly not riding so at least PK or Laukkanen will be in for him, if PK is injured then Laukkanen will be next, if then Jonsson pulls out who is next reserve, Sullivan?

Apparently Hampel is definatly not riding so at least PK or Laukkanen will be in for him, if PK is injured then Laukkanen will be next, if then Jonsson pulls out who is next reserve, Sullivan?

No next in line is Charlie Gjedde.

The Reserve line up look like this:

1. Pk

2. laukkanen

3. Gjedde

4. Protasiewicz

5. Sullivan

6. Ferjan

Edited by Ghostwalker

The latest news from FIM is that Laukkanen will be replacing Hampel on Saturday.

I would like to see Laukkanen again as he did good last time. It would be more fun to se Laukkanen than PK (even though i'm from sweden and would like to see as many swedish drivers as possible :P).

The latest news from FIM is that Laukkanen will be replacing Hampel on Saturday.

Hi can you show me the link for this story as i can't find it.

Thanx, i am worried about PK cos he should be riding before Laukkanen so if he is riding then is something wrong with PK, is he out cos of the crash on Monday?

Hi can you show me the link for this story as i can't find it.

Thanx, i am worried about PK cos he should be riding before Laukkanen so if he is riding then is something wrong with PK, is he out cos of the crash on Monday?

PK injured his hand in that crash

PK injured his hand in that crash

Yes i know he did i was there but i have not heard since if he will ride for us (wolves) at reading on Friday or be in the GP or is injuried and will not race in any and now this post with Laukkanen riding in the GP i just was wondering what was going on with PK

Any Ideas???

Thanks

Edited by sunnset

I would like to see Laukkanen again as he did good last time. It would be more fun to se Laukkanen than PK (even though i'm from sweden and would like to see as many swedish drivers as possible :P).

20X00 = good? :lol:

To be fair his exclusion was incorrect and he suffered bike problems after the fall.

Certainly on the pace at the start of the meeting.

To be fair his exclusion was incorrect and he suffered bike problems after the fall.

Certainly on the pace at the start of the meeting.

OK, havent seen it yet but had to comment :D . In my book to do good in a GP two points just isn't enough though...

I have seen on Sky tonight that this meeting on Sky starts at the time of 5pm not the normal 6pm