British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

The 2007 Swedish Individual Champ. Finals

At the upcoming weekend, Friday August 31st and Saturday September 1st, the Finals for the Swedish Individual Championship will

take place at Kumla Motorstadion at Sannahed, Kumla.

Sannahed is hometrack of Indianerna.

Start List, Live Results and more info at:

http://www.speedwaysm.se/

Fridays U21 Final start at 19.00 CET and Saturdays Final will start at 16.00 CET.

Edited by Ghostwalker

This event is so watered down it's unbelievable. No one really seems to care who wins, least of all the riders! :sad:

However the junior title is always a great event with young guns really wanting to win.

This event is so watered down it's unbelievable. No one really seems to care who wins, least of all the riders!  :sad:

However the junior title is always a great event with young guns really wanting to win.

Thats unfortunately true however i'd put my money on Fredrik Lindgren in the "big" final and perhaps Lindgren Jr in the U21 Final.

Edited by Ghostwalker

I can tell you Freddie DOES take this meeting very seriously. At the start of the season he aimed to be the top Swedish rider. I wasnt sure if he would beable to compete with AJ and Antonio but he has really matured and is so much more consistant, where as the others have been hit by injures and lack of meetings. It'll be a tough meeting as I think AJ will be up for this, but good luck Freddie :D

Freddie to win. Is Lindback likely to ride????

Couldn't agree more. Both in 2005 (Vetlanda) and 2006 (Motala), the Junior Final has been one of the best meetings I've seen during each season, and by far the best of the three meetings in the championship weekend.

Many riders can win the Junior Final but based on Billy Forsberg's impressive display in Kumla yesterday (Indianerna - Västervik league meeting), he must be considered a favourite for the title. Ricky Kling, Thomas H Jonasson and Simon Gustafsson will battle for the other places on the podium.

Can't wait for Friday! :P

Couldn't agree more. Both in 2005 (Vetlanda) and 2006 (Motala), the Junior Final has been one of the best meetings I've seen during each season, and by far the best of the three meetings in the championship weekend.

Many riders can win the Junior Final but based on Billy Forsberg's impressive display in Kumla yesterday (Indianerna - Västervik league meeting), he must be considered a favourite for the title. Ricky Kling, Thomas H Jonasson and Simon Gustafsson will battle for the other places on the podium.

Can't wait for Friday!  :P

Agree, the juniorfinal last year was a great competition, it was plenty of good racing with many tight heats. I am pretty sure this year will be even better, especially when there is noone can say who is going to win. Last year it was just a question of Lindback or Lindgren. This year, THJ, Ludvig Lindgren, Billy Forsberg, Simon Gustafsson, Ricky Kling are all candidates.

Can't wait for Friday!  :P

I was really impressed by Thomas H. Jonasson last night who among others beat Scotty Nicholls. Not sure how he usually fares around Sannahed though but I'm sure he can give Forsberg a run for his money. Never realised how tiny he is close up before either! :)

I have been looking this morning at the results from the swedish meetings last night.

Fred and PK both got 15 last night Jonas was in double figures.

I can't believe that they don't want to win this, seems very strange to me.

Anyway if any of you Swedes are going i hope it's a good meeting for you.

Can anybody gives me the line ups for both Friday and Saturday please.

Thanks

sunnset use the link in my first post in this thread and click förare.

Seniorer is on saturday, Juniorer on Friday.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Guest Babe619

I'm going to all 3 meetings. Hope that Fredrik can win ;)

I was really impressed by Thomas H. Jonasson last night who among others beat Scotty Nicholls. Not sure how he usually fares around Sannahed though but I'm sure he can give Forsberg a run for his money. Never realised how tiny he is close up before either!  :)

Thomas didn't have a particulary good meeting in Kumla, scoring 3 points, X-0-0-2-1, in five rides. But he looked reasonably fast througout the meeting but didn't make a gate all night which normally is his strong point, as you witnessed in Stockholm.

Just want to wish Billy Forsberg good luck in these meetings. Billy rode real well for Belle Vue last night scoring 14+1 from 6 rides.