British Speedway Forum

You really are funny. At least "little Nicki" has been world champion and will be again. Something that big Gollob will never achieve.

I am not advocating anything.Just repeating what i heard.At least that is what i think i heard.As for "Little Nicki",i think you will find him at the top come the end of the season.You need to be more than the master of one track to be World Champ,ya know B)

So Iris, why should you repeat what you heard when you know what you saw - a Genius on a bike passing Little Nicki on his superbly prepared motorycle by track craft and ingenuity. Can't agree that Gollob doesn't perform well on tracks other than tonight's either, as I believe the man has been entertaining us true speedway fans on a multitude of tracks for 10+ years now. Shame you can't appreciate the talent of atrue motorcyclist too. A waste of your eyes as well as your ears.

Not the best GP to be held there as the Gollob moves were the highlight and they were edging on the lunacy line and rightly been excluded had there have been more contact in some of his moves like the dive under Nicki in the final.

Tomasz may never be crowned World Champion due to the GP series as he cant ply his magic on every track, but when he can he is superb to watch. Nicki was possibly the best rider on show with 5 wins on the night and it took a move like that to defeat him.

Now I'm no Nicki fan, but on the track he is proving this year to be the best in the world and will rightfully be crowned World Champion in 2007.

PS; Thanks to KK for getting me some points in the GP game, but if you let Hampel through, you would have done me proud.

So Iris,  why should you repeat what you heard when you know what you saw - a Genius on a bike passing Little Nicki on his superbly prepared motorycle by track craft and ingenuity.  Can't agree that Gollob doesn't perform well on tracks other than tonight's either, as I believe the man has been entertaining us true speedway fans on a multitude of tracks for 10+ years now.  Shame you can't appreciate the talent of  atrue motorcyclist too.  A waste of your eyes as well as your ears.

I repeat what i heard because it was said and is therefore relevant. :blink:

And do you actually read what is posted or just make it up in your head?Where did i say "Gollob doesn't perform well on tracks other than tonights"?The man is a true entertainer and has all the track craft in the world.Just he will retire without ever being World Champ and Nicki will be a multiple Champ.Unless next year they host about 5 GPs at Bydgoszcz

No he's not. What's with the insults? It's completely uncalled for.

Pardon? Not sure what this means. Who is insulting who? And who is 'No he's not'? Who is 'He'? And what is He not doing?

Totally confused and signing off.

Gollob won. Nuff said. It is no longer his home track, but it is where Tomasz chooses to live. I have totally enjoyed his riding and imo he is one of the best motorcyclists that we have had the privilige to watch.

Little Nicki has won this year's SGP fair and square. I just hope he grows up a little more next year and becomes worthy of the title World Champion in more than just winning races on the track. i.e. not chasing after riders who have beaten him after a heat has finished in an attempt to ....... (logged off) :-)

Worst GP of the season very little overtaking and very little racing.

Haven't watched the coverage yet but this is such a sad comment about the GP every fan looks forward to on the speedway calendar, what has happened to the Bydgoszcz track people???!!!

Grow up arsehole. Everyone knows what a genius Tomasz is around Bydgoszcz. But what's your problem with Nicki?

Intelligent comment from an obviously intelligent human being who obviously I must bow down to for their greater knowledge of all things speedway and otherwise.

I have no problem with Nicki. Head and shoulders the best SGP rider this season. Still needs to grow up imo opinion to be rated as one of the all time best - witness his chasing down of Andersen & Gollob after the end of heats this season.

A'hole is not a nice word and I hope that the moderators on this site take note of the use of insulting and unecessary language. Why can't some people just have a decent debate on here. One opinion aginst another.

Sad to see the British learnt so little about Polish tracks at the SWC.

Never mind same again next year.

So why keep saying "little Nicki?" You insult the intelligence of other posters yet don't like the reverse.

You got my back up with that comment and the mods know I'll retaliate to that. If I get a warning it's justified. You apologise to Iris, I'll apologise to you. And as for my own intelligence, I'll leave that for others to decide.

Can't see what I have to apologise for. How have I 'insulted the intelligence of other posters'? And if that is all it takes to get your back up, well.....

There is only one person who has to apologise here imho.

Liked the way you edited your post to take the A'hole word off it. Too late though my friend. Hope you sleep well with all that fury building up inside you....

Edited by macca56

Again classic speedway action tonight and Gollob yet again the star of the show. Big well done to him, and also KK for getting second spot! :approve:

NP could have taken a tumble in the final but it would have been a risky call which more than likely he wouldn't have got.

Excellent racing all night and luckily no serious injuries. The horrendous pileup of Hampel, Andersen and Pedersen could have ended the season for all three but for the safety fence.

Glad to see Lindback getting stuck in and even getting a race win. the confidence will return and I am sure in 2008 we will see the best of Antonio.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I've not got Sky and i'm always up my folks for lunch on sundays but sadly the repeat showing is always to early for me, wish they'd put it on a bit later and i'd catch it!

Guest Panther22

And I'm just glad that I'm too busy drowning in my own self pity and misery over Hans to not give two hoots about Nicky, Leigh or anyone else ;)

Though have to say well done Tomasz, he really is a class act

Not a bad GP but could have been much better if they hadn't made the track so bloody slick!

Astonishing first lap by Gollob, just a shame that Adams wasn't in the final to take the title to the wire.

Pedersen once again class.

Tomasz Gollob........ :shock:2.gif2.gif2.gif

Pure Genius! :approve:

Andersen exclusion......defiantly a 'homer' decision there - should have been either all four or Hampel out! And no-one could accuse me of being an Andersen fan!

Edited by lupus