British Speedway Forum

Can someone from Travel Plus contact me on this forum or email please. Weve not had our airline or grand prix tickets sent through the post but have had a letter saying that we should of confirmed everything 4 days ago. Weve tried to contact by phone but no-one is picking up. Is anyone on here connected to the guys that run the travel plus tours? It would be a big help if someone could get them to contact us thank you.

Can someone from Travel Plus contact me on this forum or email please. Weve not had our airline or grand prix tickets sent through the post but have had a letter saying that we should of confirmed everything 4 days ago. Weve tried to contact by phone but no-one is picking up. Is anyone on here connected to the guys that run the travel plus tours? It would be a big help if someone could get them to contact us thank you.

THIS IS OMEWHAT SURPRISING.

WHAT TOUR ARE YOU ONE...WHO ARE YOU

This office is attended each day 0900/1400hrs...and the mobile is always available

We are Not happy with the contents of the above message at all.

All tickets for BYDGOSZCZ went out 2 weeks ago..all tickets for KRSKO went out last week.

This is hardly the way to conduct business

Please call us 01473.730000....at above times

And there was me thinking it was a sensibly worded post and a plea for help from someone thinking they were off to Bydgoszcz next week but not heard anything. :rolleyes:

And there was me thinking it was a sensibly worded post and a plea for help from someone thinking they were off to Bydgoszcz next week but not heard anything. :rolleyes:

I thought the same Sandie. I can't quite grasp what spiegal is getting at.

Some Customer Service training required ? Or is it Anger Management ?

Rico :rolleyes:

This office is attended each day 0900/1400hrs...and the mobile is always available

All tickets for BYDGOSZCZ went out 2 weeks ago..all tickets for KRSKO went out last week.

You might wont to take yourself and your team on a customer services weekend, as if i was going to use Travel Plus i would not now!!!

Ye, follow Rico & Mama Travel's example from the 'Day after..' thread B)

Plenty of repeat bookings there be making then B)

Everything is sorted now it was a problem with the post NOT travel plus. Thanks for sorting this out ASPA as were really looking forward to the trip! :D

Everything is sorted now it was a problem with the post NOT travel plus. Thanks for sorting this out ASPA as were really looking forward to the trip!  :D

Pleased its sorted - see you there!! :D

was thinking of going to Marmande with this lot next year, but sounds a bit Fawlty Towers ish... :mad:

Don't think I'll bother

was thinking of going to Marmande with this lot next year, but sounds a bit Fawlty Towers ish... :mad:

Don't think I'll bother

Fortunately everything was sorted within minutes.

The office is open 0900/1400...there is a 24 hour answering message with a mobile contact which is ALWAYS open...

No message was left on our answering machine, no message was left on our mobile, the first we knew was the opening of this forum.

The problem was acted on in 5 minutes, the client called, and they were by all accounts, mightly relieved....they are old establised clients and very nice people

On 2 previous occassions this year the Post Office has lost our tickets. You can imagine we did not view the situation lightly, the clienst have invested hard earned cash in their holiday, and they had seemingly nothing from us. I would be panicking if I had been them. We send everything 1st Class, with extra postage, and it is personally taken to the sorting office. Everything is sent out 2 or more weeks in advance

As for Fawlty Towers, I wish the Travel Business paid as well as the TV series.

Sorry if you got the wrong impression, ....but if you have any doubts over Marmande...just ask those who went this year.

Baaaaaasil

I've been on several tours with Travel Plus over the last five years or so and I've always found them to be excellently organised, and worth every penny. Sure there can be glitches, but that happens with foreign travel, airlines, hotels and our rapidly deteriorating postal service. James and all his staff, (special mention to Brian and Claire), always do their best to sort out the glitches fast, and with the minimum of fuss and bother.

Make no mistake, TP are not the cheapest, but they ARE the best, (...wish I was going to Bydgoszcz.....!)

Make no mistake, TP are not the cheapest, but they ARE the best, (...wish I was going to Bydgoszcz.....!)

Couldn't agree more. :approve:

PS Main problem I experienced was Buses not running on Darwin Time. :rolleyes:

Edited by BigFatDave