British Speedway Forum

I must've missed these comments. Don't think I#ve ever thought Bjarne not interested...if anything his lack of performance in this year's series has been an enigma to him. It's nothing to do with not wanting to be there. Don't think he'd have bothered with the qualifiers in the first place if that was the case... :unsure:

My feelings exactly.But i have seen comments.I think Andy valente is one who comes out with that stuff.Of course they are spokespeople for no-one other than themsleves and i don't know where they get it from :blink:

Kyle it wold appear has a lot of supporters going out for this!!

My heart says Yes BFD but my head says it will be a cluster of Danes. All the same I will be there to cheer him on.

S*ds law says he'll be 4th!! :(

Very sad not to have any British involvement but it does leave me clear to take my Aussie flag and wave it high.

Yes no Brits in the Challenge and Bomber and Scottie on the knife edge to qualify for next years GP............. :( ..... is this the shape of things to come!

I'm going for some outsiders

. Damian Baliński POL

10. Fredrik Lindgren SWE

15. Krzysztof Kasprzak POL

16. Denis Gizatullin RUS

Will this be available to watch online anywhere this weekend i wonder ?

sportowefakty.pl will do live updates and I think DK4 is showing it.

Edited by tommy

Bjarne Pedersen

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Kenneth Bjerre

Lindgren will get nominated

Nice to see a lot of British interest involved  :rolleyes:

Surely Nicholls should of registered his interest, surely he can't be nominated yet again if he dosen't get in 8th place because he won't have deserved it. :lol:

Surely Nicholls should of registered his interest, surely he can't be nominated yet again if he dosen't get in 8th place because he won't have deserved it. :lol:

There will also be 2 Danes, 2 Swedes, 2 Poles and 2 BRITS in the GP's and quite frankly there is no one close to Scott and Chris to replace them, so should both miss out, they will get in next season.

Should Fredrik Lindgren fail to finish in the top 3 in the challenge, he should be nominated as the second Swede with AJ.

Could be a close call, but think Bjerre, Kaszprzak and Lindgren should do enough to finish as top three with Iversen and Balinski close.

DK4 has a live stream on their homepage will this be showing the challenge,anyone help with what it says on their website cheers. :)

Good luck to Kyle tonight and hope he can make it and upset the odds, will be a very tough meeting though to get 3 of them through for next year!!

There will be 2 BRITS in the GP's and quite frankly there is no one close to Scott and Chris to replace them, so should both miss out, they will get in next season.

This is exactly what i've been saying TNT.As you say there's no other Brits to replace either as yet although i must say i think Bomber is there for the long haul.

Obviously Scott's position is very perilous but that's of his own making.The selectors will still give him the option to stay in though for the same reason you have stated,if you we're Scott would you say no :rolleyes::neutral:

2 BRITS in the GP's and quite frankly there is no one close to Scott and Chris to replace them, so should both miss out, they will get in next season

What about Lee Richardson???? Has exactly the same qualities as Beggar Boy Nicholls in that he's a constant failure at GP level?????