British Speedway Forum
Guest Schumi

Nicki Pedersen

Yeah from me too!

WELL DONE NICKI PEDERSEN - a great GP Series and a thoroughly deserved World Champ title..

And... as a Robin! .... well done too LEIGH ADAMS for his (almost certain?) 2nd place. A wonderful season finally coming to fruition...

Just hope he's not coming second with The Robins over the next two Mondays!

:blink:

Once again, well done Nicki P - a great champion xx :D

Edited by firestormdax

And... as a Robin! .... well done too LEIGH ADAMS for his (almost certain?) 2nd place. A wonderful season finally coming to fruition...

Just hope he's not coming second with The Robins over the next two Mondays!

:blink:

Keep the faith! :D

Nicki winning the world title means hes practically unsellable. No-one can afford him, and we would be stupid to let him go for half his worth. Reading in the star it doesnt look like Eastbourne will want to pay for him as he is one of the 4 reasons why theyve lost around about £100,000.

Well done to him anyway, true class all year. And I won my bet with Col :D

Edited by superguest

Well Done to Nicki, like Crumpie last year he has been head and shoulders above any other rider in the Grand Prix and fully deserves all the credit given to him.

Congratulations Nicki. You've been the best rider since the first round, and fully deserve all the credit you're going to get. What a way to do it as well. Only dropping a single point along the way. Your last to first ride tonight was superb. congratulations again. :)

Nice to hear from Erik. :approve:

Congratulations to Nicki he has been far and away the best rider this year and fully deserves the title.

Congratulations to a true world champion. Being an ex Diamond makes his progress all the more satisfying knowing that Newcastle had a hand in his progress, something that Nicki himself is quick to acknowledge.

He has improved so much this year and taken a more mature approach but I think the real key to his success is his great advantage out of the starts. I think even Ivan would be outgated by the new world champ. I look forward to cheering him on in Germany when I am sure he will be just as focussed and wanting to also win that $100,000.

By the previous posts, he seems to have won over many fans who previously had reservations about him. Nice to see him getting this new adulation.

Just lupus to go now by my reckoning. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Dominated the GP series this year, completely deserves his second world title, gives 100% all the time & seems to give his best on track for every team he represents, seems like wolves fans don't want him in their team in 08, or is it a minority? - they must be idiots if they don't want him.

Congatulations Nicki, very much deserved 2nd world title.

Just a shame there weren't any of the entertaining tantrums in the process of achiveving this one. :lol:

Many Congratulations to Nicki on his second World title.

He fully deserves it. He certainly wasn't 100% fit tonight, but he took the title in style. :D

Congratulations Nicki on your 2nd world title. :)

Congratulations to Nicki Pedersen, 2 x World Champion :approve: