British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

But if I decide to go to a GP in 2008 I'll go to one of the eastern european ones where there's a chance the racing might be better and the atmosphere just as good.

And the beer is cheap!!!!!!

No doubt between March and June sky will keep bigging up Cardiff as if it's the greatest event the world has ever seen. How many times will we hear Jonathan Green shout 'can Chris Harris do it again????' Yawn

Rob

Why dont you just troll somewhere else and leave this thread to those that are looking forward to Cardiff!!

Ta :D

Rob

Why dont you just troll somewhere else and leave this thread to those that are looking forward to Cardiff!!

Ta  :D

Nah. I like to be a pain in jacksie. It's what I'm good at :D

Seriously though, just a thought but what about holding the GP at the 3 big national stadiums. For example

2008 - Millennium Stadium

2009 - Wembley

2010 - Hampden Park/Murrayfield

Do it on a rotation system????

Like I said, just a thought

Nah. I like to be a pain in jacksie. It's what I'm good at  :D

Seriously though, just a thought but what about holding the GP at the 3 big national stadiums. For example

2008 - Millennium Stadium

2009 - Wembley

2010 - Hampden Park/Murrayfield

Do it on a rotation system????

Like I said, just a thought

Scotland's a bit of a b!tch to get too mate ;)

Scotland's a bit of a b!tch to get too mate  ;)

Erm no it's not :wink:

Alright...not for you  :rolleyes:

For us Southeners it is  :wink:

You missed out the word " soft " in the above sentence . :P

Nah. I like to be a pain in jacksie. It's what I'm good at  :D

No argument there then. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Mission for 2008 - Im not gonna crash and burn sat nite - I will see dawn break!!

Here, Nikkif, take a bite from THIS side of the Toadstool! :rolleyes:

Completely agree SR, ticket prices a rip off as well.  IMG/BSI are mugging the British speedway public off the back of Bombers win this year.

What absolute twaddle! Value for money is what its all about, and after this year's epic I'd say you get that in Spades. :approve:

What absolute twaddle! Value for money is what its all about, and after this year's epic I'd say you get that in Spades. :approve:

Not tempted to make th short journey for Cardiff '08 are ya Dave!?

he might be,he could also be our next welsh rugby coach :blink:

I wanna go! Do you think that I'll be able to book a hotel and buy a ticket a week before Cardiff? Because that's when I probably know whether I can go or not :blink:

Alas without sponsorship its tricky!

I'm planning to come over next year to see me dear ol' Mum and as usual I'll be cramming as much as possible in to the stay ("Hello Mum, just off to the Speedway, see you in two years!"). I'll be honest but, I prefer the SWC for racing and so I'll catch one of the GP's on either side of that. Any news on SWC dates yet?

As for the poisoned chalice of Welsh Rugby Coach I believe there's another Aussie lined up for that already; wouldn't want to cut his lunch or break his ricebowl!

I wanna go! Do you think that I'll be able to book a hotel and buy a ticket a week before Cardiff? Because that's when I probably know whether I can go or not :blink:

No chance - if you are willing to stay nearby you may have a chance. A ticket no probelms can be bought right up till tapes up!