British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tarabanko

No Lindbäck In Gelsenkirchen

I have just read that Jarek Hampel is also not riding. He still has a broken hand.

I have just read that Jarek Hampel is also not riding. He still has a broken hand.

Going for the sympathy vote about rounds he's missed to try and get himself a wilcard? :blink:

Going for the sympathy vote about rounds he's missed to try and get himself a wilcard?  :blink:

or he already knows that he will get one and dont want to to take any risks with his hand?

or he already knows that he will get one and dont want to to take any risks with his hand?

Don't see how he can get another nomination as he was beaten in the qualifiers this year.

At least he wasn't too arrogant to enter them.

And it tells us that he wants to be involved on merit if at all possible.

see i think that hampel deserves a wildcard back in to next years he has been plagued by injury all year he is a great talent and should be in the grand prixs unlike the likes of lukas dryml and iversen they are just lowering the standard like the last time they were in it

If you listen carefully, you can hear several pub landlords in Gelsenkirchen in floods of tears at the news of Lindbacks withdrawal!!!!!

see i think that hampel deserves a wildcard back in to next years he has been plagued by injury all year he is a great talent and should be in the grand prixs unlike the likes of lukas dryml and iversen they are just lowering the standard like the last time they were in it

They may, as you put it, lower the standards but they have earned the right to be in the 2008 SGP.

If you listen carefully, you can hear several pub landlords in Gelsenkirchen in floods of tears at the news of Lindbacks withdrawal!!!!!

If you listen harder you might hear someone laughing at your "jokes"

Then again probably not. :rolleyes: