British Speedway Forum

What I want to know is, can you still turn up on the day and pay for your admission that way???

Maybe yes, maybe no. It depends. If the demand is there it will sell out and tickets might not be available on the day.

Alternatively, there might be only 500 available on a first come first served basis, meaning many fans will be unable to gain access.

Makes sense to buy when they go onsale and not have the worry of missing out. Imagine travelling down from the Midlands or further afield, only for a steward to say to a long queue that its a full house and you can't come in. Why take the risk?

Poole fans alone could make up at least 3500 - 4000 of the crowd, meaning there would be only a couple of thousand for travelling fans. And on a Sunday and the first meeting of the season, there will be many of those. The local paper will push it hard, and I would imagine it will atract the casual observer for a bit of entertainment on a Sunday afternoon.

Get the temp stands back in!!!!!!!

The rental alone for those temp stands was about 7000 a week.

Certainly worth considering if the ticket sales go through the roof.

If this event is going to be as over subscribed as some are indicating perhaps a change of venue to a stadium that could cope with the demand?

Of the current facilities available Brandon is about the only one that can hold a decent number.

I can never remember whether its 10 or 20,000? :unsure:

It would be central for all as well :approve:

I'm sure if Mr Sandhu was approached he could/would accomodate Matt Ford.

If this event is going to be as over subscribed as some are indicating perhaps a change of venue to a stadium that could cope with the demand?

And how popular was the 'Randomnapolis' fan and quality rider wise.

Nah, I think it should stay in Poole. :P

And how popular was the 'Randomnapolis' fan and quality rider wise.

Nah, I think it should stay in Poole. :P

Yup, there's that small town mentality again :rolleyes:

Yup, there's that small town mentality again :rolleyes:

Although tongue in cheek, it was a serious point and a question?

Be honest although I do agree centralized could be better but than I never get to go Stoneleigh. Can't have it all. :wink:

There are lots of things that should stay in Poole, including a Mr N Middleditch.

Still no replacement mention. Convo over.

Anyone.

Hardly as if anyone could do much worse, is it?

Applied yet....thought not. Middlo would wipe his ass with yor CV for the job. :lol:

Applied yet....thought not. Middlo would wipe his ass with yor CV for the job. :lol:

Why bother?

They'll give it to the "yes man" again. The powers that be are only interested in having a puppet like Middleditch as manager.

Now you really are becoming irritating this thread is not about Middlo this about a meeting at Poole, sort yourself out Sub it's becoming an obsession or is it vendetta with you now :angry: