British Speedway Forum

Fail to see why anyone would want to spent £45 to watch Speedway from a Restaurant . :unsure:

Surely far better value to pay £30 and watch from the grandstand .

Depends Tony - a cracking view from up there in the restuarant with a better vantage point of all the lines on the track, action replays of all the action etc, plus a 3 course meal and bar to hand. If I wasn't working on the day, it's where I'd be, not sat freezing me bits off on a cold grandstand seat. ;)

Edited by rabbit

Depends Tony - a cracking view from up there in the restuarant with a better vantage point of all the lines on the track, action replays of all the action etc, plus a 3 course meal and bar to hand. If I wasn't working on the day, it's where I'd be, not sat freezing me bits off on a cold grandstand seat. ;)

Rabbit - have you learnt how to spell the Russian's name? :lol:

And don't forget - it's Nicki "The Fence" Pedersen :wink:

All the best

Rob

Agree completely, it was the ticket I was going to go for when I was planning to go because it offered brilliant value for money....and warmth!

:lol: You trying to get me shot? It might be tempting though...:P;) I'm practising spellings as we speak. There's a 'j' in there I keep forgetting when typing at speed!

Wimp. :rolleyes:

Too bloody right! Like me creature comforts, I don't do cold these days; far too pampered up in my new spot. :approve:

Cheers Bob,

'Infamous' scoreboard operator!! we are suitably intrigued :D

See you next Sunday

Maybe I can get away with 'notorious' now that someone has called her a wimp.Tony is either brave/stupid or both!!! :lol:

Mind you,I was suitably chastised when I apparently cut her up on a roundabout.Just reminding her that a certain Nicki P is in town on Sunday.

Bring it on.

Rabbit - have you learnt how to spell the Russian's name? :lol:

If you're not sure Rabs it's

Emil Sayfutdinov.

Can i have you're job now please :D;)

Edited by colincooke

Not if you spel it like that!

It's Emil Saifutdinov. :D

Taken from the Poole website.

http://www.poolespeedway.net

Ford Fears Fans 'May Be Disappointed'

Poole co-promoter Matt Ford has admitted today that he feels supporters who are leaving their decision to attend the Diamond Jubilee Meeting on Sunday to the day could find themselves 'disappointed'.

Ford, who has pulled together a world class line-up to compete for the richest ever British speedway prize of £60,000 said "I know that some quarters will be thinking that I am just spinning them a yarn but I am being totally up front and honest in stating that all the tickets for the Restaurant have now been sold and there remain only a few Grandstand seats available. Sales over the last few days have been at an accelerated rate and if they continue in this fashion then we will certainly have to put the 'Stadium Full' signs up come Sunday. If that happens then it will prove disappointing for the wishful supporters who plan to turn up 'on-spec' on the day. So my real message is that if you want to be absolutely certain of a place in the stadium then make a booking through the BIC without further delay".

Tickets come off general sale as from 4.30pm on Saturday (8th March). Any tickets ordered from here on in WILL need to be collected, to avoid any postal problems. Facilities will be put in place for supporters who are unable to get to the BIC, to be able to collect their pre-ordered tickets from the Stadium on Sunday morning.

Ticket holders will be able to gain admission to the stadium from 12:40pm on Sunday and in the event that some tickets remain the doors for on-the-day purchase will open from 1pm, but as the Poole promotion warn, the event could prove to be an all-ticket event.

Emil Sayfutdinov.

Ive always thought that it was a 'J' ,not a 'Y' ?

Agree completely, it was the ticket I was going to go for when I was planning to go because it offered brilliant value for money....and warmth!

CrazySue ...... new trampoline or tickets to speedway no contest in this house :lol::wink:

Or in this house but money is not the reason for my not going.

Emil Sayfutdinov.

Ive always thought that it was a 'J' ,not a 'Y' ?

Bob is right I'd say, his official website says its Emil Sajfutdinov ;)

Well I'm spelling it with a 'j' so if it's wrong I'll claim it's just the Darzet spelling. ;)

Having more trouble with Zabik actually being pronounced as Zombik, know that's going to confuse me over the radio this year!

Colin - feel free, but it'd mean becoming a Poole regular ;)

Great to hear the tickets are still going well. From a recent conversation, the amount sold in the last 10 days has been phenomenal. Part of me is petrified at how big this meeting is (for Poole that is), part of me can't wait! :approve:

Edited by rabbit

Guest Schumi
And don't forget - it's Nicki "The Fence" Pedersen :wink:

Oh dear, you've just lost your "good sport" tag.