British Speedway Forum

NO I think you are missing the point.

Crump touched the tapes. Excuded moved back 15 metres. Rerun.

Green light on. Crump moved by at least half a bike. THEN Bjarne touched the tapes.

Crump should have been out for being the first to move. In stead he excluded both. Crump off 25mtres, Bjarne of 15. End of their chances. But really Bjarne should NOT have been excluded because Crump moved first.

Hope that's clear.

So in summary all in all a good day all round on the whole,lots of arguements before and after,It didnt get rained off,wasnt a sell out and those people that were there on the whole enjoyed it.

Welcome to Speedway season 2008.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

Schumi is right, not surprisingly. And stevebrum is wrong, again, not surprisingly.

In your opinion. Which im not particularly interested in. :rolleyes:

But you're wrong. How can you and RobB claim to know Nicki Pedersen better than he does himself, and why can you not try and give a reasoned debate to prove your point (as I have) if you truly believe you're right, instead of resorting to insults?

That's the first I was aware of being repetitive.

Im not wrong at all. its called an OPINION. The guy has been asking for mega money from ALL the countries he races in. Either HE or his management are asking, which they are entitled to do. Im not saying i have all the facts, who does, however im quoting what has been generally understood. I believe (my opinion) is that he believed a club would use him in particular Eastbourne and he seemingly has no interest in riding for his parent club. If he wants to limit his options then there is no use bemoaning the fact you haven't got a British club!

There are MANY reasoned stevebrum posts should you wish to look , however if you only pick up on the limiting posts then that is your perogative. Ive debated this many times anyway so unless you havent read my posts on it before then your behind the times. (like you schumi i TOO can debate)

By the way if you want to get into reasoned debates and not accuse someone of resorting to insults how about you practise what you preach? might just be a start.

As being repetitive as you claimed your not - i was only stating that you had said that you will say it as often as you like (for my behalf i believe??!!)

Unless im wrong, if you keep repeating things to make a point i reckon you can call that repetitive. :approve:

Now, back to the reasoned debate you wanted schumi?

Edited by stevebrum

Such an brilliant outcome...all 4 agreeing to split the winnings.

All for good sportsmanship and fairness but this is Speedway racing............. has Nicki gone soft!! :shock:

Gimme the Prize, all or nothing.

its good to see they are going to split the money, wonder who's idea it was?

Such an brilliant outcome...all 4 agreeing to split the winnings.

An absolutely brilliant idea......until you cross the line first! No wonder he wasn't going barmy over winning it. He had just given away £45,000!!!!!!

Guest Schumi
Im not wrong at all. its called an OPINION.

You've been given the facts, yet your opinion is they're wrong? Are you saying Nicki and Martin Hagon are lying? You're keen to deal with facts when it comes to other topics, yet being presented with them here you choose to argue?

The guy has been asking for mega money from ALL the countries he races in.

No, wrong. There was a rumour about what he was asking for in Poland, he asked for a rise in Sweden (quite right too - he's world champion) yet no-one can answer the question I keep asking - what did he ask for to ride here? No-one knows. Did anyone even enquire?

Im not saying i have all the facts, who does, however im quoting what has been generally understood.

I've posted the facts.

I believe (my opinion) is that he believed a club would use him in particular Eastbourne and he seemingly has no interest in riding for his parent club.

Is that surprising after what the Wolves fans have said about him?

There are MANY reasoned stevebrum posts should you wish to look , however if you only pick up on the limiting posts then that is your perogative.

Yes, I know, and I have agreed with you in the past.

By the way if you want to get into reasoned debates and not accuse someone of resorting to insults how about you practise what you preach? might just be a start.

Show me where I've insulted you.

Unless im wrong, if you keep repeating things to make a point i reckon you can call that repetitive. :approve:

You ARE wrong!

Edited by Schumi

Quite disappointed with the turn-out, given how much Poole had promoted this meeting (something I think they deserve great praise for). There was only 1 row of people stood around the third/fourth bend. I've been to Poole (for a crucial Poole v Oxford league match) where it's been packed around there. I would say today's crowd was somewhere around 3000-3500 as a very rough guess. Really it should have been a capacity 6000 crowd.

All the best

Rob

Where I stood on the 4th Bend there were people standing four or five deep Rob. Looking to my left, following the bend round to the third, it didn't seem any different?

I'd say about 5,000 spectators there today. Certainly many more than for a league meeting, which generally captures an audience of 3000- 3500 people.

Very impressed with both Nicki P and Andreas Johnsson. Holder was exceptional and the Russian lad looked very smooth and fast all day. He's definately one for the future. Hope Matt had a pen and contract ready for him at the end of the meeting! :wink:

Edited by BjarneRubble

it was good to see scott do so well in the meeting, hopefully he rides like that in the gp's. maybe he could have an off-day on good friday though!! ;)

You've been given the facts, yet your opinion is they're wrong? Are you saying Nicki and Martin Hagon are lying? You're keen to deal with facts when it comes to other topics, yet being presented with them here you choose to argue?

What FACTS are you giving me? Like you say unless your NP you cant possibly know what is truth or not. Im not saying anyone is lying - im JUST saying there may or may not be more to it.

No, wrong. There was a rumour about what he was asking for in Poland, he asked for a rise in Sweden (quite right too - he's world champion) yet no-one can answer the question I keep asking - what did he ask for to ride here? No-one knows. Did anyone even enquire?

So not strictly wrong. if he is asking for increase in wages and lets say the club cannot afford it who is right and who is wrong?? As for what he asked for here. only 2 (or 3) people would know that NP, his management and Chris Van Stratten. If you want facts im sure CVS may enlighten us on Wednesday night at the forum. I think its fairly clear that by the time Eastbourne had decided not to use him and averages were announced it made it very diificult to fit him in . As he has stated he only wanted to ride for Eastbourne and they decided not to use him , again who was right and who was wrong?

I've posted the facts.

:blink:

Is that surprising after what the Wolves fans have said about him?

Its something he hasnt heard at ANY track in the country. I believe its deeper than that as he allegedly said end of last year at Eastbourne. Support works both way . Right or wrong?

Yes, I know, and I have agreed with you in the past.

And i you.

Show me where I've insulted you.

likewise show me were ive insulted you!

You ARE wrong!

ok your repetitive then, so am i!

:approve:

sorry the responses are within the text :lol:

Edited by stevebrum

Do snakes and newts bother him and with a year out would he get an average reduction? :rolleyes:

Edited by Nevs

Do snakes and newts bother him and with a year out would he get an average reduction? :rolleyes:

:blink:

Was referring to Nicki Pedersen not you Stevebrum-Dont panic :lol: