British Speedway Forum

Shame you can't make it Rob. Perhaps you can get down a couple of times in 2008.

Shame you can't make it Rob. Perhaps you can get down a couple of times in 2008.

Steve - I'll probably make it down sometime during the summer like last year.

All the best

Rob

Good Luck to the Poole management and supporters, Ia hope that this meeeting goes well, and the weather stays fine.

Press and practice is thurs i think Steve

No its Wednesday and an extra session on Thursday.

Been chewing on those sour grapes CC? So it looks like you are not coming. Never mind eh? :wink:

Erm none of those 'ere just telling the weather forecast i've seen, which as per you've seen fit to contradict, i'm not the only one either.Happy that a crisp 40 nicker will be safe in my back pocket. :wink::approve:

The best man won't win it anyway, the best gater might though :wink:

Erm none of those 'ere just telling the weather forecast i've seen, which as per you've seen fit to contradict, i'm not the only one either.Happy that a crisp 40 nicker will be safe in my back pocket. :wink::approve:

The best man won't win it anyway, the best gater might though :wink:

The best man will be the one finish first in the final. Poole's track is well known as a racers track, unlike some others I won't mention at this time.

So you are not supporting your riders? Poor show.

The best man will be the one finish first in the final. Poole's track is well known as a racers track, unlike some others I won't mention at this time.

So you are not supporting your riders? Poor show.

Yes i agree the one who gates 1st, never seen much passing at Poole in all my years as a fan, not since the Stewky days,a bit of a dustbowl the last time i was there if i remember right. I take it you mean Brandon, obviously haven't been taking much notice of Bomber & Scotty then, Bjarne knows a trick or 2 round there.I support any rider whose worthy vehemently,i have a genuine reason for not being able to attend,(the booking fee just made me glad i'm not)that's for those i trust to know.

Guess you have never been to a live gig then, or a show in a theatre. Booking fee applies across the board in all those events.

Agree with others, hope the weather is kind to promotion and fans alike and that the event is well attended... blimey, it makes you realise that the new season is upon us already!

Guest sjl
Agree with others, hope the weather is kind to promotion and fans alike and that the event is well attended... blimey, it makes you realise that the new season is upon us already!

Not before time --- it's been a long winter :wink:

Can't be a very successful business, if your just happy to 'balance the books' and break even unless you own Mickey's Burger Van down on that industrial estate.

Excuse me ?, what is that supposed to mean ??.

My website : www.bigsizzler.co.uk

Guess you have never been to a live gig then, or a show in a theatre. Booking fee applies across the board in all those events.

Of course it is, we're you charged £4.50 by Ticketmaster for you're GP ticket then. Thought not.

Edited by colincooke

Of course it is, we're you charged £4.50 by Ticketmaster for you're GP ticket then. Thought not.

Err...hate to throw water on your fireworks here, but the BIC are charging £4 a ticket not £4.50 and TicketMaster are charging up £4.30 per ticket booking charge for their GP tickets depnding on where you sit (and possibly more for the highest price tickets but they look to be sold out). :unsure:

Booking charges are the norm pretty much everywhere for venues. I've even had to pay £1 a ticket booking charge to go see a small band in a venue not much bigger than a village hall in the last 48 hours. It's just the way it is.

Edited by rabbit

glad to see the spirit of debate is alive and kicking in sandbanks.

lobster anyone??

Cafe Shore does an excellent Lobster and chips. B)