British Speedway Forum

For the benefit of Eastie.Afc Bournemouth Div 3 league champions 86/87.

Harry was also manager in 84 when we knocked Man ure out of the fa cup.

were talking real football not Eatbourne Borough.

Don't know what forecast Eastie is reading but the forecast on TV just this evening showed rain on Saturday on and off, then a drier day Sunday with a few scattered showers, and overnight heavy rain with a stormy Monday.

Should be all systems go. If it does rain Saturday it will get the perfect watering and make the track perfect.

Eastie said his forecast came from the met office Steve.Their site says, rain Saturday, dry early Sunday & rain later so you may strike lucky.You are correct of course to say that natural water is better for a track in moderation than anything else.Genuinely hope all is well, as i have freinds who will be unable to do the Monday. Circumstances only mean i can't be there.The rest,well that was just my bit of fun. :wink:

why is greg hancock not riding ,does anyone know?adam shields is the late call up

why is greg hancock not riding ,does anyone know?adam shields is the late call up

Hmmmm MD does this mean you like the Poole Promotion again now :wink::lol:

Supposed to have bronchitis which can be quite nasty

I can confirm this 100% - spoke to him earlier in the week and he is in a real bad way.

Booked our tickets this morning, can't wait now B)

Hoping for a British winner so don't let us down Scotty and Bomber :P

Who is Harry Rednapp?? :unsure:

is he a football manager who has never won anything??

For once you have posted something worth reading

Indeed Judas Redknob is in the long line of unsuccesful and crap in general English managers who thinks he can turn water into wine. He also makes the gullable locals of P********h and Bazaar believe that he will win them the Champions League in 2 years. He is constantly linked with jobs at bigger and better clubs, yet amazingly, was not linked with the recent vacant managers position at Southampton. Hope this helps

But I am going so will give him extra abuse for you SR :lol:

You're a legend

For once you have posted something worth reading

Indeed Judas Redknob is in the long line of unsuccesful and crap in general English managers who thinks he can turn water into wine. He also makes the gullable locals of P********h and Bazaar believe that he will win them the Champions League in 2 years. He is constantly linked with jobs at bigger and better clubs, yet amazingly, was not linked with the recent vacant managers position at Southampton. Hope this helps

There is easily way too much rubbish in this post that I could respond and make you look small, but I will leave your little wind up for now.

Back to the thread would be a good idea..

There is easily way too much rubbish in this post that I could respond and make you look small, but I will leave your little wind up for now.

Back to the thread would be a good idea..

Quite correct. He makes gullable P****y fans think they will win the Champions League next season :P

Anyway, anyone got a predicition on the 4 finalists????

Nicki P

Ginger Whinger

Leigh

Bjarne P

KK & AJ will be dark horses

I've got my ticket and am looking forward to it. If you don't want to pay the money for a top event then don't. But don't moan about it...

I've got my ticket and am looking forward to it too. I don't mind in the least paying good money for a top event. I'm really looking forward to it and I will very much enjoy it.

However, I am still entitled to moan about the shambolic way in which this event has been marketed regarding the hidden costs, under 5's free etc. etc., thank you very much.

It was only as a result of Rabbit's enquiries to the promotion two weeks ago, that everyone got to know exactly what the score was!

For the benefit of Eastie.Afc Bournemouth Div 3 league champions 86/87.

Harry was also manager in 84 when we knocked Man ure out of the fa cup.

were talking real football not Eatbourne Borough.

Do we need to talk football at all? A game for overpaid poofs, and for managers "oo can't speak proper"!

I ain't got nuffing against 'arry really, and I fink e's done alwight fer imself, but e ain't the best english manager in the premiership, e's the only one ain e?

Nicki P to win this meeting easily to prove a point to everyone that he is the best in the world and should never have been left out the elite league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think Davey and AJ will also have a good meeting

Latest BBC forecast shows a dry day on Sunday with rain and strong winds arriving late Sunday night/early Monday.

All systems go!

For those who have left buying a ticket until the day of the meeting, you better get there very early as the chances are the queues are going to be long and winding! Don't want Poole fans being turned away when the full house signs go up.