British Speedway Forum

Result from the first round at Pinjar Park,

1st Chris Holder

2nd James Holder

3rd Trevor Harding

4th Ty Proctor

Courtesy of Nev Riseley at Radio Fremantle.

Chris and Ty were interviewed on todays (01/12) show, if you would like to listen to the meeting report and the interviews they are available on archive at www.radiofremantle.com for 7 days.

Edited by ficklefan

I was there last night, it would be good if any body has the results from tonights meeting. Not sure why they needed to do the same meeting 2 nights in a row to decide who wins though!

Both the Holders looked really impressive, as did Tyron Procter and Trevor Harding. Tai was in the crowd, but couldn't race due to having pins removed from his ankle. It was just a shame the organisation was a bit lacking at times, I'm not sure they even knew who had scored what points at the end. But it was great to see some Aussie speedway while I'm here

I was there last night, it would be good if any body has the results from tonights meeting. Not sure why they needed to do the same meeting 2 nights in a row to decide who wins though!

Both the Holders looked really impressive, as did Tyron Procter and Trevor Harding. Tai was in the crowd, but couldn't race due to having pins removed from his ankle. It was just a shame the organisation was a bit lacking at times, I'm not sure they even knew who had scored what points at the end. But it was great to see some Aussie speedway while I'm here

As you request Hector, hopefully someone will post full details from Saturday night's meeting in due course.

Meanwhile have you got a full list of scorers from Friday night please?

It was just a shame the organisation was a bit lacking at times, I'm not sure they even knew who had scored what points at the end. But it was great to see some Aussie speedway while I'm here

Welcome to Oz, Hector, erm, what's this "organisation" mean? :blink:

As you request Hector, hopefully someone will post full details from Saturday night's meeting in due course.

Result from round 2 Pinjar Park, W.A. Saturday.

Final:

1st Chris Holder

2nd Ty Proctor

3rd J.Holder

4th Trevor Harding.

Meeting Points Saturday:

Leigh Boujos 3

Alan Cass 9

Brady Webb 7

Samsurry Pigram 1 (Aborigine rider from Broome) (Tried hard, very nice person)

Daniel Winchester 7

Frank Killeen 7 (Ex UK rider using an 86 Godden upright)

Chris Holder 15 pus 3 semi plus 3 final = maximum.

James Holder 13 plus 2 semi plus 1 final.

Tyron Proctor 12 plus 2 semi plus 2 final

Trevor Harding 14 plus 3 semi plus 0 final

Trevor Williams ( ex UK second halver) 2 ( nursing rib injuries)

Stewart Russell 2

Bob King 8

Carley Gittus 5 (WA,s only lady rider)

Shelby Rutherford 3

Dave Cheshire 11 plus 1 in semi final, no final berth. (Veteran rider, Arena Essex etc....)

Sorry, did not attend Friday meet so no points available for Friday)

Here are the scores from Friday night according to my program, the meeting was a GP style event but I'm guessing the points scored in the final weren't doubled. (The points weren't actually given out on the night). So James Holder got the most points but Chris won the final

Harding 16

Procter 14

Boujos 6

Winchester 9

King 9

Cass 6

Gittus 5

Webb 9

Cheshire 1

Pigram 4

Rutherford 3

Killeen 4

Russell 5

Willaims 7

J.Holder 20

C.Holder 19

Edited by Hector

any body know if the meeting was recorded or if photo's are available??

The meeting was organised by Elite Speedway Promotions if that any help and I saw a couple of people filming the meeting but not sure if they were just spectators or not. I have a couple of photos and a video of the final on friday night but from a crappy camera, I could maybe post somewhere.

overall results

1st chris holder

2nd james holder

3rd trev harding

4th tyron procter

james and tyron both now elligable for uk work permits.