British Speedway Forum
junior fan

350's as support for Oz titles ??

No one's started cam grinding...... yet.  ;)

Regards.

You've got a suspicious mind, Tracky!!

I'm sure there's a few ex-riders and spannermen out here who can update 'em on deviosity!

Another great ad for 350's at Sydderney last night; its a big daunting track but some of these kids are Fearless!

I think the likes of Mitch Shirra should get on one, that would help the Kid's even more... :D

Regards.

You've got a suspicious mind, Tracky!!

I'm sure there's a few ex-riders and spannermen out here who can update 'em on deviosity!

Another great ad for 350's at Sydderney last night; its a big daunting track but some of these kids are Fearless!

I think the likes of Mitch Shirra should get on one, that would  help the Kid's even more...  :D

Regards.

Give it time Captain Trackman, give it time.

Tis the Deckhand Whowasthatberntpersson, waiting for the call to keep the scurvey away and scrub the deck of the good ship Pommyvessel.....and to check out the scenic delights of the surrounds.

Not finalised but, Chris and James Holder, Trev Harding, Dave Cheshire, Daniel Winchester, Carly Gittus, Frank Killeen, Bobby King. I think one or two others were thinking of coming from the East but nothing has been confirmed.

Noddy's out, Jason Doyle in. Chris concentrating on the U21's, which is fair bump in my books, he's had a bit on his plate in the last coupla weeks.

Mind you the promoters could have done a bit better than just relying on Lee Redmond to bring the team back over here and not asked any other riders who may have been interested ie Cam Woody :angry:

Bring Ya skid lid. :lol:http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HBa9wdOANHw

Regards.

Tis the Deckhand Whowasthatberntpersson, waiting for the call to keep the scurvey away and scrub the deck of the good ship Pommyvessel.....and to check out the scenic delights of the surrounds.

Pleased to say a 350 australian championship has been penciled in for newcastle about the 16th of febuary.

Chopper

Hey Trackman great vid, those things 350's are pulling the boys up that hill big time. :)

From what I'v seen of the 350's. :) ..... I want one. B)

UK speedway should run them in CL, PL & EL... ;)

WE WOULD HAVE 10 PASSING MOVES IN EVERY RACE.... B)

Regards.

Hey Trackman great vid, those things 350's are pulling the boys up that hill big time. :)

:o friend of yours BFD and Sandman? :wink::P

:o  friend of yours BFD and Sandman?  :wink:  :P

Its always a problem working out who's gonna be the Skipper - I'm just pi$$ed off with being Gilligan AGAIN!! :blink:B)

This forum eant big enough for 2 Gilligans... is it? :unsure:

Position Vacant Deckhand needed...

who don't mind putting "dinghy thinghy" back where it lives :P and one that can hose off the boat not me. :blink:

Regards.

Its always a problem working out who's gonna be the Skipper - I'm just pi$$ed off with being Gilligan AGAIN!! :blink:  B)

This forum eant big enough for 2 Gilligans...   is it?  :unsure:

Position Vacant Deckhand needed...

who don't mind putting "dinghy thinghy" back where it lives  :P  and one that can hose off the boat not me.  :blink:

Regards.

Whoops think I've been told. Forgot all about the dinghy thinghy. Forgive me/us and please put it down to the inner most thoughts of burnt roast beef..honest ref the woman had the roast on the go and we had to make a fast getaway...well we did have a ref in our corner so no arguments their Capn (Deckhand 2 R Perks).....the meeting ran overtime.

Our maiden voyage on the good ship shaleshifter was indeed a pleasurable one. Like all new deckhands we did need some guidence particularly on disenbarking...thanks for the debrief and our next performance (unless we are replaced) will be improved, remember we were only battling for that resrve birth.

On board entertainment was brought to us by Captain Trackman, titled Speedway "The way it should be" Our Capn hammered home the rights and wrongs of our cinder sport whilst the dulcet tones of the onboard entertainment system battled with the V8 superboats and the sound of the Gold Coast's waves for second spot.

We must of been moving, having left Mick Doohan behind, and becoming a tiny dot on the horizon.

By the way Mrs Capn Trackman took a couple of taccy sub outings, and our No 1 is now fighting to retain his spot in the Great Britain/Expats Pleasureboating Team.

Edited by whowasthatberntpersson

Bugger!.... hope the beer wasn't warm? :blink:

Regards.

PS.

Best I get the bum cleaned off, so we can get on the plane without "all hands @ the bow"..... and a 3 mile run up..... :lol:

Must say I was impressed with Nick not hiting the bridge pilons we went under, the look on WWTBP face as we approached the bridge....$$$$$$$$$$$$ :cry::blink: ....lol

Bryn missed the bridge.... but not the bank....... (;0))

Whoops...... inner most thoughts of burnt roast beef.

Edited by Trackman

Off topic I know, the skipper loaning his pleasureboat is only slightly different to borrowing a 350.

Actually its not entirely off topic because I would of had to sell the 350 and 125's to pay for the damage had he hit the bridge, you are indeed a brave man Captain Trackman.