British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
asturmer

Barry Thomas

:lol: For those who were unaware, Barry Thomas got married again on 1st November 2007. He is very happy!! If anyone wants an email address to send him a message , please let me know!

Shhhhhhhhh don't tell LW she never knew he was back on the market :wink::P:lol:

In Memory of a lovely lady as well CH, she would of been chasing after him as well had she been here :wink: (sorry if that offends anyone but when I hear Barry Thomas' name I always think of CH :approve: )

:lol:  For those who were unaware, Barry Thomas got married again on 1st November 2007. He is very happy!! If anyone wants an email address to send him a message , please let me know!

hi andrew

tony from brisbane .i would like to have tommos email. my address binbooks@iinet.net.au

will be in perth next month will try and contact you. tony

hi andrew

tony from brisbane .i would like to have tommos email. my address binbooks@iinet.net.au

will be in perth next month will try and contact you. tony

Hi Tony,

have replied by email with details!

Barry is still renovating houses around Neath in South Wales!

Hello, I am a newbie on the forum. Was a fan of the Hawks & kestrels, and Barry was my favourite rider of all time with Andy Galvin as a close second!! Not been to a speedway match for many years, but thought Barry was married to the Lovely Barbara (I think). Don't wish to offend anybody but what happened to Barbara.

BT Fan

In Memory of a lovely lady as well CH, she would of been chasing after him as well had she been here :wink: (sorry if that offends anyone but when I hear Barry Thomas' name I always think of CH :approve: )

Well it doesn't offend me, :lol:

If Mum had still been here and got wind of Thommo being single, she would most likely have racked up a speeding fine in the race with LW to get to Wales, :lol:

Somewhere amongst all my odds & sods I have a picture of me as a baby with my namesake taken at Rye House with Thommo holding me. As dear old Mum would say, Happy Memories.... :approve:

All the best to Thommo and I bet if Mum's name were mentioned he would most probably remember her.

Edited by SCORPIO

fridayateight"Please don't ask about Barbara" a hit by Bobby Vee in about 1963