British Speedway Forum

Does anyone know if there is commentary available on the t'internet for this meeting.

Good Luck to Crumpie and Charlie.

Not that I'm bothered, but Swindon to win, Poole runners-up...Peterborough and Wolves next in line

Just hope it's a great meeting for those who've paid to watch B)

Don't fancy Coventry? Harris was great round there last year!

Harris is not the one that will be the problem!!!

He's not known as Chris Hasbeen for nothing ya know :P

Maybe he'll remember what he's good at again, soon. Might even start today, but I'd be surprised...

Will the restaging take into account 2008 GSA averages because I imagine by the time this is re-run most riders would have done 6 home 6 away meetings.

:blink:

Oh so it was nothing to do with the heavy rain then! :lol:

No it was JC as usual I suspect, he gets blamed for shed loads and didn't you know he controls the weather too now lol :lol:

Now let me see......oh yes,Poland kicks off big time tomorrow.

No wonder the riders wanted it off. :wink:

Remember a couple of years ago when it rained at Poole in the ELRC. Soon as "rider meeting" comes up, you know the meeting will be off, regardless of whether is pours or is a passing shower.

And by the look of it BobC you are spot on. The radar shows a rainshower over Kings Lynn which has no gone to leave a dry evening. Bet Buster is spitting blood.

Feel sorry for the fans who travelled.

feel sorry for the people who paid to see this line up. i guess a lot of the riders will have other meetings when the rerun is arranged.

Remember a couple of years ago when it rained at Poole in the ELRC. Soon as "rider meeting" comes up, you know the meeting will be off, regardless of whether is pours or is a passing shower.

And by the look of it BobC you are spot on. The radar shows a rainshower over Kings Lynn which has no gone to leave a dry evening. Bet Buster is spitting blood.

Feel sorry for the fans who travelled.

Me too SS, it's awfully sickening if you have travelled hundreds of miles to a meeting when it's rained off, it's sadly one of the set backs of holding meetings this early in the year.

....it's sadly one of the set backs of holding meetings this early in the year.

ANY time of the year surely?? :cry:

The only thing more likely this time of year is that it won't be t-shirt weather :wink:

track was looking good, it was nice and sunny, and then the rain came, what more can you do?